JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MUST READ...NEWS!

I Dont think will would put "Party Starter" On the Tell Me Why Single, i think he should put on "We Wont" Or "The Chosen One" Something thats not on "Lost And Found"

That makes like.. no sense at all.

=)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda iffy about a track called "Party Starter" being released right after "Switch". How is Will gonna show his versatility if he shows them another club banger? Fortunately, the lyrics are really strong, so on the other hand it might be alright...but "Tell Me Why" better get released sometime down the road. :wait:

Yepp, I'm thinkin' so either! That is what I worry about, I mean he gotta do somethin' for his album, for L&F and another club-track wouldn't be good! The album's gonna go down then... :sigh:

im so confused i dont even know what i want anymore???? :hmm: Im fine if they release party starter next but they have to absolutly promise to release tell me why after.

But lets put it this way, whatever they release from lost and found they cant lose, that album is packed full of possible hits.

to those who want "tell me why" to be released right now, the timing is wrong. First of all, like most ppl have already said, it's summer. People are not gonna sit at home sulking over a sad, serious song. People wanna go out to the clubs, the beach have fun and dance. Where is the best place Will can get exposure during the summer? The clubs and the radio. "Party Starter" is gonna help with that. Ya'll can't have selfish thoughts if u want Will to succeed. Of course he'll release "tell me why." But is it the best time right now? No. It would be a dumb business move. People would then ignore the song making it less of the hit u would want it to be. Timing is everything when it comes to music. Proof in point, Nick Cannon's "Can i live" song. It's serious, emotional, whatever u wanna call it, and it's not the type of song ppl are lookin for. It's been out like a month, no radio play, no nothin. It's not the best type of song to release right now. Same would happen with "tell me why" if it's put out now.

Since, unfortunately, so called hip hop "fans" right now are solely interested in hearing hot club tracks, I think "Party Starter" would helps his sales and would become a hit.

to those who want "tell me why" to be released right now, the timing is wrong.  First of all, like most ppl have already said, it's summer.  People are not gonna sit at home sulking over a sad, serious song.  People wanna go out to the clubs, the beach have fun and dance. 

:yeahthat:

to those who want "tell me why" to be released right now, the timing is wrong.  First of all, like most ppl have already said, it's summer.  People are not gonna sit at home sulking over a sad, serious song.  People wanna go out to the clubs, the beach have fun and dance.  Where is the best place Will can get exposure during the summer?  The clubs and the radio.  "Party Starter" is gonna help with that.  Ya'll can't have selfish thoughts if u want Will to succeed.  Of course he'll release "tell me why."  But is it the best time right now?  No.  It would be a dumb business move.  People would then ignore the song making it less of the hit u would want it to be.  Timing is everything when it comes to music.  Proof in point, Nick Cannon's "Can i live" song.  It's serious, emotional, whatever u wanna call it, and it's not the type of song ppl are lookin for.  It's been out like a month, no radio play, no nothin.  It's not the best type of song to release right now.  Same would happen with "tell me why" if it's put out now.

Well said...I agree with you! :word:

to those who want "tell me why" to be released right now, the timing is wrong.  First of all, like most ppl have already said, it's summer.  People are not gonna sit at home sulking over a sad, serious song.  People wanna go out to the clubs, the beach have fun and dance.  Where is the best place Will can get exposure during the summer?  The clubs and the radio.  "Party Starter" is gonna help with that.  Ya'll can't have selfish thoughts if u want Will to succeed.  Of course he'll release "tell me why."  But is it the best time right now?  No.  It would be a dumb business move.  People would then ignore the song making it less of the hit u would want it to be.  Timing is everything when it comes to music.  Proof in point, Nick Cannon's "Can i live" song.  It's serious, emotional, whatever u wanna call it, and it's not the type of song ppl are lookin for.  It's been out like a month, no radio play, no nothin.  It's not the best type of song to release right now.  Same would happen with "tell me why" if it's put out now.

Well Game's "Dreams" is getting mad airplay but that's 'cause everybody's riding the G Unit bandwagon and Common's "The Corner" is getting mad airplay but that's only 'cause everybody's riding the Kanye West bandwagon, and neither Kanye West or Dr. Dre produced "Tell Me Why" so peeps won't check for it now. :mad:

I Believe Common's "The Corner" is one of the best songs out at the moment, it describes hip hop, great track....all of my friends have grown to love "Switch" as soon as it comes on TV they always say "You To Scared To Dance?" haha

I wasn't dissin' "Dreams" or "The Corner", those are dope tracks, but I think the production on "Tell Me Why" is just as dope even though it wasn't a big name producer on it.

Edited by bigted

Well Game's "Dreams" is getting mad airplay but that's 'cause everybody's riding the G Unit bandwagon and Common's "The Corner" is getting mad airplay but that's only 'cause everybody's riding the Kanye West bandwagon, and neither Kanye West or Dr. Dre produced "Tell Me Why" so peeps won't check for it now. :mad:

Edited by *mimi*

Yeah, yeah u guys are right wit' that, it's just that I want Will to release Tell Me Why so bad because the people should hear what real music/hiphop is and that Will has got many skills and is very awesome! Just want those jerks to listen to some good music and understand what dope hiphop is!!! That's all... :word:

im so confused i dont even know what i want anymore????  :hmm:  Im fine if they release party starter next but they have to absolutly promise to release tell me why after.

But lets put it this way, whatever they release from lost and found they cant lose, that album is packed full of possible hits.

:word: