JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MUST READ...NEWS!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no problem with Party Starter bein the next single release. i have no problem with either Tell Me Why or Party Starter - i just want somethin soon!! i still think we cant be 100% sure tho. i guess we'll have 2 just keep waitin till it's officially announced!

• Admin

I think it sounds like a pretty legitmate source.. i'd be very happy if it was true..party starter is the perfect follow up to switch..and people need to hear that third verse! tell me why would make a good third single

I think it sounds like a pretty legitmate source.. i'd be very happy if it was true..party starter is the perfect follow up to switch..and people need to hear that third verse! tell me why would make a good third single

Agreed. I'm especially looking forward to the video. Should be very lively with plenty of energy. I'm still a little squeamish about Tell Me Why being released in the fall, close to Sept. 11th. People will be more likely to focus more on the Sept. 11th aspect of the song, discounting the overall message that the song is conveying. Hopefully, there won't be any talk of Tell Me Why being a gimmick or exploiting the topic of Sept. 11th to sell records. We know how unreasonable and ignorant people can be when they are searching for a reason to dislike something because of their personal bias. I guess we or rather Will will cross that bridge when it's time. In the meantime, I'll looking forward to that Party Starter release and the public's reaction to it. Especially that third verse.

ive gotta say if this is true im a little dissapointed. I do want party starter to be released at some point but i got my heart set on tell me why. Id be gutted if that song was never released.

That's exactly the same what I'm thinkin'! :yeahthat:

I don't like that at all, I want Tell Me Why 2 be released, the stupid people and haters in da world, they just gotta hear that song!!! Y'all know what I mean... We all always talked here about Tell Me Why, that when it gets released it'll do everything well again, that it'll help rise the album and get it 2 da top and all of that... But when it gets released after Party Starter then it's way too late because the album won't do well, it'll drop down and it won't help anymore when Tell Me Why gets released then... :word:

I'm kinda iffy about a track called "Party Starter" being released right after "Switch". How is Will gonna show his versatility if he shows them another club banger? Fortunately, the lyrics are really strong, so on the other hand it might be alright...but "Tell Me Why" better get released sometime down the road. :wait:

i believe party starter is a solid hip hop single to realease, just because if he releases "Party Starter" think of the video, im sure ludacruis will be init, and i can imagine it being sorta like Usher's "Yeah" Video, just will rapping in a hip hop club

And then Tell Me Why i still think should be released on the anniversery of 9/11. that would be a great day to release that song also, good luck to will in the future of his singles, lets all hope he does the best.!!!!

Agreed. I'm especially looking forward to the video. Should be very lively with plenty of energy. I'm still a little squeamish about Tell Me Why being released in the fall, close to Sept. 11th. People will be more likely to focus more on the Sept. 11th aspect of the song, discounting the overall message that the song is conveying. Hopefully, there won't be any talk of Tell Me Why being a gimmick or exploiting the topic of Sept. 11th to sell records. We know how unreasonable and ignorant people can be when they are searching for a reason to dislike something because of their personal bias. I guess we or rather Will will cross that bridge when it's time. In the meantime, I'll looking forward to that Party Starter release and the public's reaction to it. Especially that third verse.

:word: Well if "Tell Me Why" doesn't get released until late September or early October then there won't be so much controversey, so hopefully "Party Starter" could stay on the charts for about 4 months and keep "Lost and Found" with stable sales until then.