JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The 10 funniest comedians ever

• Members
Today they aired the tv show the 10 funniest comedians ever on RTL 4, and will was in it, he was amongst people, like John Cleese (who I dont think most Americans know but he is definently brilliant) Mike Meyers, Charlie Chaplin and Rowan Adkinson (Mr. Bean, Blackadder). Will got 6th place and they had a little interview whit him.
And basicly the entireinterview came down to:

That he tought he really wasnt a comedian but just an actor whit a sence of comedic timing, and really just was funny whit a good script. And He did seem kinda surprised/honored, that the people picked him.

That would be a great idea to see Will do stand-up comedy, I think he and Martin should do a stand-up comedy show at a club or a arena, film it, and release as a movie! :rock: Either that or an all hip-hop stand-up comedy show with Will Smith, Biz Markie, Redman, and Method Man, that would be dope!

• Members
and this was about comedians nto stand up comedians btw.
And keep in mind that it was European we know difrent people then Americans and are exposed to them in diffrent amounts, I think Will was prolly init becouse people love FPoBA Edited by Daedalus Mortality

I think in the very early 90's, Will waz considering trying stand up. I can't remember why i think this...i just remember reading something about it in the early 90's. I think Will would make a good comidian but i find it hard 2 imagin him doing it. Writing songs and scripts is much different from doing stand up.