JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Just Some lyrics

Frenetic

yeah he doesnt care he knew tim was gonna ban him again, he just wanted 2 enjoy it as much as he could b4 he got banned again

I dont think he knew that...

trust me he did know that, i talk to him personally by instant message

and joe, that's the same story he's told me 2. and if it's true, than that's kinda sad even tho it sounds like his friend is kinda immature for registerrin then postin some immature stuff

Edited by reborn2reign

But Can u judge his friends actions...and the ban is for bagotrasho, he just tried to make it a better place. i see no wrong in attracting people to this board, to me he was making this board better by letting people register

it doesnt sound like bagotrasho actually wanted them 2 sign up and take part in the board, it sounded like his friends signed up from his computer when he wasnt lookin and then decided 2 vote 4 him in the polls. i don't think they would've contributed anything to the boards cuz they werent even JJFP fans i dont think. i don't think bago invited them 2 the board 2 make it a better place, they just did it when he wasnt lookin cuz they're immature and wanted 2 have some fun (u know how 13 year olds are.. ha ha). in this is the case, i dont think bago should be banned, because he couldn't control the situation, but he was cuz he broke the rule of having 2 usernames under the same IP adress

"13 years olds are" thats cold...but they are immature, i know bagotrasho isnt that immature, but his friends could be, you see i cant argue with you there because ive never spoke to them

"13 years olds are" thats cold...but they are immature, i know bagotrasho isnt that immature, but his friends could be, you see i cant argue with you there because ive never spoke to them

well sorry but it's true. i was pretty immature when i was on this board when i was 13. and also, i was mainly referring 2 his friends, but bago did get a little annoyin at sometimes when he was on the board. well anyways im done with this subject