JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Source Review

I'm actually surprised that Source even reviewed L&F. Vibe hasn't done it yet. Neither have any of the other "major" magazines. It doesn't matter though. Will is doing his thing without the help of "big radio", tv or print media.

L&F will go gold with virtually no help from the industry. I think Will wanted it like this. I think he wanted to show people that without all the hype, slick marketing, and the constant politicizing that he can still sell. I'd rather see Will go gold this way than go multi-platinum by having to sell his soul, his opinions and his music.

I'm actually surprised that Source even reviewed L&F. Vibe hasn't done it yet. Neither have any of the other "major" magazines. It doesn't matter though. Will is doing his thing without the help of "big radio", tv or print media.

L&F will go gold with virtually no help from the industry. I think Will wanted it like this. I think he wanted to show people that without all the hype, slick marketing, and the constant politicizing that he can still sell. I'd rather see Will go gold this way than go multi-platinum by having to sell his soul, his opinions and his music.

Exactly man! Will is so awesome, he's doing so good without the radio and all, without the hype and promotion ( or at least less promo )! This man is just unbelievable and that's why I like him so much!!! :thumb:

Take a look at the sales and chartpositions here in germany! I neva would expect that L&F and Switch would do so well! And it's really great that L&F already did betta than B2R, so that's really dope!!! :thumb:

In these days when Fabolous, Ja Rule and other wack cats try to go plat with massive hype and promotion, it's cool will going gold without any major promotion.

Well a lot of the albums that the Source give 4/5 mics to are mostly overhyped except for "Illmatic" and a couple others, Will don't need no help from the critics, he's doing a'ight on his own right now

Well a lot of the albums that the Source give 4/5 mics to are mostly overhyped except for "Illmatic" and a couple others, Will don't need no help from the critics, he's doing a'ight on his own right now

:werd: Will don't need those ppl to sales records. If anything I would feel ashamed about all the reviews that they have given to wack rappers. I mean Will didn't get no help n he's doing just fine. :thumb: :angel:

anyone gonna scan it or should i buy that expensive ****(yeah it's expensive over here!)

How much could a magazine be? anywhere....

For someone having about 40$ to live on after paying telephone bills and other stuff...it's pretty much.. costs 10$ and source isn't really in it's best period right now.

The Source sucks, I wouldn't buy it unless they put Will on the cover. :poke: