JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Season2: Hillary Gets A Life

lately i saw the episod "Hilary Gets A Life" (in German: Beruf für die Prinzessin), where Hilary gets a job as a party organizer. Will and his friend Tyrece have to help her out. I don't know how often I have seen that episod, but this time i reckognized that the cutters did a mistake. First you see Tyrece with an apron, then there is a cut to hilary, then you see Tyrece without an apron. First I thought he took it off, but after a shot to hilary, he has the apron back on again. Funny, what you can see, if you just look very closely. :wiggle: Did you see that too?

there are alot of mistakes like that

example:

in the episode where they go to the gym(will and carlton) you see carlton with a head band then no head band then another headband!!

also when will gets his blood taken(i forgot which episode) will is woozy and then all of a sudden he is well!!!

the only 1 i noticed was were Will was sitting next to Quincy Jones, Quincy puts his hand on Wills knee then it goes to a different angle and his hand isnt on his knee but there wasnt enough time to take it off, then it went back to the original angle and his hand is back on his knee. How sad of me to notice but it annoys me everytime.

• Members

I have seen this epoisode, it is almost amazing to think how nobody, not even the actor himself caught this.

By the way I just thought I would mention that the friend's name is Tyriq, not Tyrece. (often referred to as "Ty" by Will)

I have seen this epoisode, it is almost amazing to think how nobody, not even the actor himself caught this.

By the way I just thought I would mention that the friend's name is Tyriq, not Tyrece. (often referred to as "Ty" by Will)

Oh thanks. I guess in germany they pronounce his name like Tyrece or it just sounds like that to me. I'm smarter now :antlers:

Oh thanks. I guess in germany they pronounce his name like Tyrece or it just sounds like that to me. I'm smarter now :ideagone:

and also welcome :wavey: