JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wango tango report

• Admin

Still, the best-entrance honors for the night must be given to Big Willie himself — Will Smith — who was carried onto the stage in a makeshift throne, summoning memories of his title role in "Ali." Drumbeats resonated throughout Angel Stadium as an announcer repeatedly chanted "The champ is here!" Donning a black tee with the words "I am hip-hop" emblazoned across the front, Smith got the party started by introducing his special-guest DJ and childhood friend, DJ Jazzy Jeff. After a set filled with favorites like "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It," "Miami" and his new single, "Switch," Smith returned to his Fresh Prince roots as he and Jeff finished the set with their Grammy-winning hit "Summertime."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1502377/2...?headlines=true

Here's some more about the performance!

WILL SMITH: The actor-rapper had a tough act to follow, but he pulled out the stops for yet another one of the day's fantastic, high-energy sets. Smith got jiggy with it, baseball hat cocked to the side and his early-days partner Jazzy Jeff working the wheels of steel behind him in a perfect approximation of the old-school hip-hop sound that never goes out of style. "Hey, Jeff, it looks like we got some real fans out there," Smith said. And fans didn't disappoint, handing back an ocean of cheers and serious dance moves. The Fresh Prince was the eleventh performer Saturday and the good times were still soaring.

source: http://u.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,...2870033,00.html

70, 000 seeing that performance has gotta increase lost and founds sales! :ali:

I doubt it! He didn't do any songs from the album! Only Switch and people know that song! He needs to perform some songs from the album!

70, 000 seeing that performance has gotta increase lost and founds sales!  :ali:

I doubt it! He didn't do any songs from the album! Only Switch and people know that song! He needs to perform some songs from the album!

I think he just might sale sum more. I try to look for the sliver lining. :thumb: :angel:

70, 000 seeing that performance has gotta increase lost and founds sales!  :ali:

AGREE 100%

What is will waiting for ?

Ok a concert tour is a nice idea to unveil your album songs,

but it might be better to unveil them earlier.

Well you could say the performances are helping "Switch" get more airplay since it's climbing but ain't helping "Lost and Found" out much, but if he's out performing it's all good, the most important thing is to make sure the fans are entertained! :afro: