JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch jumps up to #5 on the ARC Charts

When I saw "Switch" fall a few weeks ago, I thought that was it. It's run was over. Boy, I was wrong.

"Switch" has moved up 4 spots from #9 to finally enter the Top 5. It seems as if "Switch" has found its second wind.

http://www.rockonthenet.com/charts/charts.htm

This is an outstanding leap, and I am still in awe of how this song is still doing so well.

Now, we wait for the Billboard Hot 100. Man, I really hope it leaps into the Top 10. :ridepony:

• Admin

u would have thought the increased radio play its getting would have helped lost and founds sales..maybe people are just downloading the song.. once tell me why is released those that like switch but havent bought the album will hopefully be convinced.. fingers crossed switch leaps into the top 10 tomorrow

what can i say? great for Switch, but i don't really care about it as much as i do Lost & Found doin well and Switch isn't doin much 2 help right now. u've all heard me say this b4 so i'll just end this post now

Edited by reborn2reign

How can this song be doing so well, and at the same time, TV and radio aren't giving it any looks >_>

NO MAN IN MTV HITS THE VIDEO IS GOING OVER AND OVER AGAIN (IN THE TOP 10 REQUEST ABOUT FROM THE RELEASE TO NOW NEVER LEAVE TOP TEN AND THAT'S NOT ALL, FP IS BETTER IN THIS TOP FROM EMINEM AND CANDY SHOP :dancingcool: AND IN VH1 THEN & NOW I SEEING TOO