JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOST

• Admin

yeah been watching since the start.. Lost is slippin though.. the first 11 episodes were incredible..but once it became a hit they figured oh we gotta drag this out now..and it hasnt been the same.. looking forward to the finale tho..

Yeah I been watching since the first episode. I love the show. I even cancelled a Doctor's appt 2 c it. :angel:

• Admin

what worries me is that david fury..the best writer on the show..just suddenly left.. why would a writer leave such a successful show? apparently it was because ABC was interfering and wouldnt let them do the more sci fi stuff..

who are your fav characters? mine hurley and sayed?

fav episodes.. the lock episode.. michaels episode..and the 1 when charlie tries to quit his drug habit i think it was called the moth :thumb:

Yeah..i'm watchin too... gotta agree with Hero1... the last 5-7 episodes have been pretty wierd, you can notice how they are preparing for the new season. The last episode was kinda okay though.