JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kylie Minogue

Bracesup

• Members

I was shocked to see in the news today that Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with early stage of breast cancer. Anyway, she's going to undergo treatment for it now. I really pray that she recovers soon from this horrible thing.

and umm, this might sound insensitive but I hope she wont have to remove... anything.

thats just wrong how could you say that

My prayers go out to her!

• Members

I'm not shure who she is but when I went to check out her site it said this

"Due to the overwhelming response to today's sad news regarding Kylie we have had to disable the site temporarily. We hope to have the site back online shortly and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Official Kylie Statement

Whilst at home in Melbourne with her family this week prior to her Australian Showgirl Tour, Kylie was diagnosed with early breast cancer. She will undergo immediate treatment and consequently her Showgirl tour will not be able to proceed as planned.

Kylie said: "I was so looking forward to bringing the Showgirl tour to Australian audiences, and am sorry to have to disappoint my fans. Nevertheless hopefully all will work out fine and Ill be back with you all again soon." "

Even thought I don't know of her I wish her the best of luck