JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RARE DVDS JJFP & Will

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

haha michelle i love that im looking for the one performance its my favorite.. da brakes just on that interview i love how the interviewer asks whats next for you 2..and will says movies and jeff says a touch of jazz and look what happened :thumbsup2:

haha michelle i love that im looking for the one performance its my favorite..

check check check check it out!!

da brakes just on that interview i love how the interviewer asks whats next for you 2..and will says movies and jeff says a touch of jazz and look what happened  :thumbsup2:

that interview cracked me up! lol i love it when they're just being silly and having a laugh!

Oh how could I forget that performance!  I loved that one!  Seeing Jazzy on the mic with Will was awesome!  Seeing him dance was quite funny as well!  I've never seen him get sown like that!

seeing him dance was HILARIOUS!

lol they looked like they had to try so hard to stop laughing :rofl:

i didn't think i'd ever see them perform without Jeff behind the decks! Fantastic!

• Admin

my jaw dropped when i saw Jeff singing the chorus..unbelievable :scared07: and of course jeff telling janet jackson and rodney dangerfield how to "smooooth the hat" if you never saw this stuff you'd never think it would happen :wink:

woohoo, got my DVD today, cheers Tim.

That I'm Looking For The One performance is wikid, Jeff and Will on stage worked remarkably well. Jeff doing his MC thing :2thumbs:

Great stuff