JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RARE DVDS JJFP & Will

i got my dvds today, ive only flicked thru them so far but ive seen is so cool! The qualilty isnt amazing but it just looks like an old video, kinda like the first series of fpoba. Theres even a little menu so u can go to your favourite performance.

From what ive seen these are well worth the money guys, a jjfp fan must! :2thumbs:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah I agree Julie the dvd's are dope I've watched them all the way thru this evening... some really great stuff on there. Tim, where on earth did you get that extended making of Summertime bit from, that is unreal... "Sanoouze" just laid back on that deck chair lol. Big thanks and glad the money went towards the upgrade :2thumbs:

• Admin

yeah the quality is from an old video..cause its old video taped from 88, 89, 90 etc..but its worth it to see the rare stuff.. julie and jonny what did you think of the billy ocean video - "i sleep much better" I love that.. I think its hilarious :haha: :haha:

Yeah the Billy Ocean bit was funny, not what I expected from just hearing the track, I didn't expect Will to be around for the whole video. I'm workin on ripping some of the live shows to mp3 so I can put them on my mp3 player, of course they won't end up anywhere else tho :2thumbs:

• Admin

Oh yeah Jeff on stage is pretty new to me, he was dancing well too! Did you say that was the only live performance of I'm Looking For the one they'd ever done?

Yep that is seriously my fav piece of JJFP i own.. i'm looking for the one is one of my favorite songs..and i think its awesome live.. i love how they got everyone sitting at the dinner tables with their hands in the air! :kungfu:

Oh yeah that was classic. I loved seeing on the Will Smith dvd where he's doing the millenium party, getting the Clintons up and clapping. I'd never seen any of that stuff before, now I know where the line "Only rapper to have the president raising the roof" came from!

i love it when on most jjfp performances he stops rapping and then joins in dancing with the background dancers lol, no other rapper can do that!

That greatest mtv moments had me in histerics for the whole show. Ive only watched the jjfp live one and im half way thru will smith live so ive still got a lot to look forward too.

Oh yeah Tim i gotta question, when jjfp won the grammy where was Will? Jeff went up on his own, im sure that wasnt the one they boycotted and its not like Will not to go and recieve an award, especially a grammy.

• Admin

i love it when on most jjfp performances he stops rapping and then joins in dancing with the background dancers lol, no other rapper can do that!

That greatest mtv moments had me in histerics for the whole show. Ive only watched the jjfp live one and im half way thru will smith live so ive still got a lot to look forward too.

Oh yeah Tim i gotta question, when jjfp won the grammy where was Will? Jeff went up on his own, im sure that wasnt the one they boycotted and its not like Will not to go and recieve an award, especially a grammy.

Will didnt turn up cause he didnt think he'd win..he refers to it in his mib win speech...which is on the will live dvd.. hey julie i wanna see you work all those ring my bell dance moves into your routine :lolsign:

• Admin

Oh yeah that was classic. I loved seeing on the Will Smith dvd where he's doing the millenium party, getting the Clintons up and clapping. I'd never seen any of that stuff before, now I know where the line "Only rapper to have the president raising the roof" came from!

i love in that performance where he starts tap dancin with the little kid and they battle and at the end Will just kicks him off :rofl: