JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RARE DVDS JJFP & Will

Hey I know many will have to save up some money, but it really is worth it.. Some of the stuff is just incredible.. and you cant get this stuff anymore

NOW I GET IT THATS WHY U DELETE ALL OLD STUFF LIKE THE CLIPS WE UPLOUD SO HARD AND RECORD thats no good man

PEOPLE LIKE MAXFLY,MC - BAD BOY ,FRESH FROM SOFIA,FAN FEVER,DANIEL23,REBORN2REIGHN REALLY WORK I KNOW U TOO(very hard a lot of time and money ) BUT WE(WHICH U KNOW US ) PAY 30$

FOR ONLY ONE THING( i meansomething like 10$ but 30$) :tear: i think u are the man but whatever :rbw:

What the hell are you talking about? MaxFly, Wes nor I have uploaded anything that is on those DVD's! Maybe the music video's, but not the live stuff! How stupid would Tim be if he putted some of the stuff on there that we have uploaded on this board for every body! What we get on those DVD's is stuff that we will never find no more! So don't jump on him like that! It may be a lot of money, but it's worth it! I know I will buy it!

YEAH THIS (BIGWILLFRESH) IS NOT RIGHT CUZ THAT'S VERY HARD TO DO ALL THESE YEARS AND ALL THE MONEY AND TIME I HARDLY MAKE MY CLIPS AND I CAN IMAGE IN WHAT TIME IS USED HIRO1 TO TO MAKE AND TO GIVE US IS DOPE AND THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE TO SEE

THANK U MAN I HOPE I FIND THE MONEY

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey like fan4ever said nothin on the dvd is from anything thats been uploaded by you guys..its all from my personal collection .. pump ya brakes kid :werd:

Yo man is it okey if you wait like a month or two? Will we still be able to buy the stuff in a couple of months or is it somethin you gotta buy in the next couple of weeks?

Tim im def. gonna get all 3 dvds but i got some serious money stuff going on right now so so it might be a couple months before i get the DVDS, they'll still be availabale right?

Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man Hero 1 is the man.

Alright let me stop but expect an e-mail from shadowvssonic!!!! I won't say the rest of my e-mail for obvious reasons!!!

yes the dvds will still be available in a few weeks or months

a couple of questions: 1) Will it still be $5 shipping if we order all the things at once? and 2) how will u accept money?

i might hafta save up a lil bit! i'm already puttin a couple hundred dollars in2 my car this month

oh btw these sound great!!!

Edited by reborn2reign

yea... when I get alotta stuff off my plate,...imma send u some money via paypal timboat...and u can send me whichever u think i'll love the most..cuz u and AJ know my taste likely better than anyone online...lmbo...

cuz i gotta get Will's cd first...and quite a few other things I have lined up for my birthday weekend...

peace,

cookie

• Admin

yes the dvds will still be available in a few weeks or months

a couple of questions: 1) Will it still be $5 shipping if we order all the things at once? and 2) how will u accept money?

i might hafta save up a lil bit! i'm already puttin a couple hundred dollars in2 my car this month

oh btw these sound great!!!

the postage is $5 for 1-2 DVDs and $10 for all 3.. You can buy them through paypal.ive set up a page which I give the link to those who want to buy them.paypal is the easiest way..but if you cant do that just e-mail me and we'll work something out