JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RARE DVDS JJFP & Will

• Admin

I’ve made some DVDs of the rarest performances, interviews and music videos in my collection, which you can now purchase. You’ll be getting some amazing stuff and be supporting the site. These are DVDs of extremely rare and hard to find performances going back over 17 years. Most things on this DVD you can’t get anywhere, the JJFP DVD even includes a performance of a track that has never been released from 1989.

The DVD Prices are as follows

JJFP Live DVD $30 US (about 16 pounds)

Will Smith Live DVD $30 US

Summertime DVD $20 US

Postage is $5 US

The DVDs are region 0, so they will play on any region DVD player in the world. Also i'll ship to anywhere in the world.

If you want to order any of the DVDs e-mail me @ jjfpdvds@optusnet.com.au for more details.

Below is the Contents of the DVDs, and below that are brief descriptions.

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Live DVD

1. Ring My Bell Live on Arsenio

2. I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson

3. Sky’s The Limit (Never Released)

4. Paul Shaffer ftg Fresh Prince – When The Radio’s On

5. Billy Ocean ftg Fresh Prince – I Sleep Much Better

6. Girls Ain’t Nothin But Trouble on Beavis & Butthead

7. Ring My Bell

8. On the Set of Ring My Bell (Behind the Scenes & Interview)

9. Voices That Care

10. I Wanna Rock Live

11. Summertime

12. I’m Looking for The One Live

13. 92 Grammy Win

14. Jazzy Jeff Starter Add

15. Parents Just Don’t Understand

16. Girl’s Aint Nothin But Trouble Live

17. Ring My Bell Live on Soul Train

18. Soul Train Interview

19. 93 Will Smith Interview with Tavis Smiley

20. 93 Interview on Late Night Show – Will & Benny Medina

21. Will Smith’s Greatest MTV Moments

22. Includes Clips of:

23. Yo MTV Raps Pilot with Run DMC

24. 95 MTV Movie Awards Hosted by Will Introduction

25. JJFP on MTVs Hot Seat 91

26. JJFP @ MTV Prime Beach House 93

27. JJFP Interviews

28. House of Style Visits Set of FPOBA with Will

29. I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson Live on Club MTV 89

Running Time: 1 Hour and 44 Mins

Will Smith Live DVD

1. Just The Two of Us Live

2. Will Performs with Shaq, Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz

3. Interview with Will

4. The Making of MIB Music Video

5. Things That U Do Clip

6. Behind the Scenes of Just Cruisin Music Video

7. Wild Wild West w/ Freakin It @ 42nd Grammys

8. Will2k w/ Freakin It @ Brit Awards

9. 1000 Kisses Live

10. Men In Black w/ Getting Jiggy it It @ 40th Grammys

11. Grammy Win for MIB

12. Wild Wild West Live @ VMAs

13. 1000 Kisses

14. Summertime Live

15. Switch Live

16. Freakin It

17. Just Cruisin

18. Will2k Live @ Millennium Celebration

19. Will Speech @ Milennium Celebration

20. BET Interview with Will

21. Black Suits Comin Remix

22. BET Interview with Will & Biz Markie

23. BONUS Video

24. Making of Summertime (10 Mins)

25. American Journal on Aunt Vivs Departure from FPOBA

Running Time: 1 Hour 41 Mins

Summertime (& Other Hits)

1. Making of Summertime

2. Summertime

3. Parents Just Don’t Understand

4. Girls Ain’t Nothing But Trouble

5. Brand New Funk

6. I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson

7. BONUS Videos

8. I’m Looking for the One

9. I Wanna Rock

Running Time 45 Mins

Descriptions

JJFP DVD

1. Live performance from 1991

2. Music Video

3. Never Released Track. JJFP Performed this at the NAACP Awards in 1989

4. This is the music video for the song that features Fresh Prince & Whodini. Funny video which sees Fresh Prince, Charlie Mack and the too damn hype posse going up against a biker gang 89

5. This music video is hilarious. It features the Fresh Prince chasing a lot of girls with mixed results, Billy Ocean tries to offer FP some advice. 89

6. Beavis & butthead commentate on the Girls Video

7. Music Video

8. The Interview on the set of Ring My Bell is funny, they talk about JJFP, Homebase and FPOBA. Also show clips of the making of Ring MY Bell

9. Rare Music Video for the benefit song features Fresh Prince 90

10. Awesome performance. DJ Jazzy Jeff cuttin it up for the first time on Live TV. This performance is from the 1994 American Music Awards. Live Drummer, keyboardist and dancers.

11. Music Video

12. This DVD is worth it for this performance alone. This is the favorite thing in my collection. Will and Jeff are both on the mic, with Jeff backing Will up on the vocals and actually singing the chorus. I’m looking for the one is a great song but even better live.

13. DJ Jazzy Jeff Accepts the Award for Summertime at the Grammys 92

14. The infamous Starter add featuring Jazzy Jeff, Rodney Dangerfield and Janet Jackson 94

15. Music Video

16. Music Video

17. Girls Live at the 1988 American Music Awards

18. Live on Soul Train 91

19. JJFP Interview with Don Cornelius

20. Interview with Will about Made In America and 6 Degrees 93

21. Interview with Will, then Benny Medina comes out, and they talk about how the FPOBA was created. Will also talks about Code Red

22. This show is hosted by Will

23. Includes

24. JJFP hosted the very first episode of YO MTV Raps with Run DMC

25. This was an introduction before the movie awards started. Very funny comedy bit

26. Funny. JJFP just clowning around

27. More Funny Interviews with JJFP and Bill Bellamy

28. Also includes JJFP doing summertime a capella style

29. Cindy Crawford visits the set of FPOBA. Will shows her around and teachers her how to dumb dance 90

30. Good Performance 89

Will Smith Live DVD

1. This was a performance taped in LA. It features Will and Sumthin for the People, and they did it exclusively for Australia.

2. Will Smith, Shaq, Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz Performed Live on Stage at the Planet Hollywood Opening in Melbourne. Clip of Will rapping 97

3. Will talks about his career 97

4. Shows how they made the Video, Interview with Will on the set, how they created Mikey

5. Short Clip of one of the rarest JJFP Music Videos Ever

6. Making of Just Cruisin

7. Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff and Sisqo Perform 2000

8. Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff Tone & Ramone from Tra Knox Perform

9. Will Smith, Jada & Tra Knox Perform Live on BET

10. Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff perform. 1998

11. Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff accept the Grammy Award for Men In Black

12. Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff, Dru Hill, Kool Moe Dee & Stevie Wonder Perform 1999

13. Music Video

14. Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff perform on the Today Show 05

15. Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff perform on the Today Show 05

16. Music Video

17. Music Video

18. Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff, K-ci, Ramone from Tra Knox, ?uestlove from The Roots and full orchestra perform at millennium Celebration. Will has Bill Clinton raisin the roof. This is a classic they actually perform on the steps of the whitehouse.. during the performance Will has this tap dance off with a little kid!1999

19. Wills speech

20. Will talks about Born to Reign 2002

21. Music Video

22. Will & Biz talk about tourin back in the day

23. Bonus

24. The making of Summertime. First 10 mins of summertime & other hits video.

25. A report on Janet Hubert Whitten leaving Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Includes interview with her. Audio and Video quality – not good.

Summertime & Other Hits

The making of Summertime on this is different to the one on the Greatest Hits Video. Includes behind the scenes and interviews with Will and Jeff.

Video Quality

The performances have been taped up to 17 years ago, so the quality of the video is what you’d expect. The DVDs are VHS quality, and obviously the newer performances look better, Will’s Greatest MTV Moments on the JJFP DVD is a bit jumpy. The quality is pretty good considering, just don’t expect DVD quality picture.

DVD Discs

You should make sure your DVD player can play DVD+R Discs. You can check that at this site http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers

I get the more expensive discs, because they are better quality and I never have any problems with them (unlike the cheap ones.) I do all my DVDs with DVD+R but if you want DVD-R you can just let me know and I’ll do them for you.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

yeah i'll ship anywhere in the world.. you can pay me by paypal.. you can also send me an international money order or cheque if you cant use paypal.. but that will take longer, cause you'll have to send it in the mail.. anyway any1 ineterested e-mail me @ jjfpdvds@optusnet.com.au and i'll give you all the details

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tim thats dope man!!!!pleaseeeee can you upload more samples????pleaseee,i'm not have much money to buy this,i'm preparing for driving test and my wallet is a little empty,a little of that perfomance with peter gunz???

omg ! u didnt say there were 3 DVD's!!!!!

My orders going straight in now. :ridepony:

I know how much time Tim spent on these and just about everything went wrong along the way so i really appreciate it! :thumb:

EDIT:

oh and ive just noticed, ive been after that www performance 4 ages!!!! I missed it when it was on coz i was a dumbass and forgot. Im so glad thats on there!!!!!!

Aww that is so cool man. damn i ain't got the money. i should get some soon i have a check coming to me. I guess i could put it on my mom's card :kekeke: . She wouldn't let me do that. i guess i'll put it on my card. :angel:

• Members

Hey I know many will have to save up some money, but it really is worth it.. Some of the stuff is just incredible.. and you cant get this stuff anymore

NOW I GET IT THATS WHY U DELETE ALL OLD STUFF LIKE THE CLIPS WE UPLOUD SO HARD AND RECORD thats no good man

PEOPLE LIKE MAXFLY,MC - BAD BOY ,FRESH FROM SOFIA,FAN FEVER,DANIEL23,REBORN2REIGHN REALLY WORK I KNOW U TOO(very hard a lot of time and money ) BUT WE(WHICH U KNOW US ) PAY 30$

FOR ONLY ONE THING( i meansomething like 10$ but 30$) :tear: i think u are the man but whatever :rbw:

Hey I know many will have to save up some money, but it really is worth it.. Some of the stuff is just incredible.. and you cant get this stuff anymore

NOW I GET IT THATS WHY U DELETE ALL OLD STUFF LIKE THE CLIPS WE UPLOUD SO HARD AND RECORD thats no good man

PEOPLE LIKE MAXFLY,MC - BAD BOY ,FRESH FROM SOFIA,FAN FEVER,DANIEL23,REBORN2REIGHN REALLY WORK I KNOW U TOO(very hard a lot of time and money ) BUT WE(WHICH U KNOW US ) PAY 30$

FOR ONLY ONE THING( i meansomething like 10$ but 30$) :tear: i think u are the man but whatever :rbw:

What the hell are you talking about? MaxFly, Wes nor I have uploaded anything that is on those DVD's! Maybe the music video's, but not the live stuff! How stupid would Tim be if he putted some of the stuff on there that we have uploaded on this board for every body! What we get on those DVD's is stuff that we will never find no more! So don't jump on him like that! It may be a lot of money, but it's worth it! I know I will buy it!