• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

cant say how long they will be available for.. not sure

I can't believe I just saw this thread, a bit too late though.

Tim, are they still available ? I was looking for the Will Smith one with the BWS album live

performances (at the BET, VMA's etc.). Btw, did Will ever perform live solo for MTV ? He won best male video and best rap video for JT2OU and Gettin jiggy with it, but I can't remember if he actually performed, would have been cool though.

Anyway, sorry for the late reply, if it's still on I'd like to order the Will Smith Live DVD.

Aww Man.. i can't believe i missed out on this. how long ago was it when you sold these dvd's Tim!? i'd love to have those rare JJFP performances, i've never heard that Sky's The Limit track!

If you ever think about selling some more of those dvd's i'd definetly get one.

• Admin

hmm not really sellin anymore..but I guess I could do em for you guys.. Will performed wild wild west at the mtv vmas that was all..couple of things abt the dvds..the qualitys not the best.. this stuff was recorded off tv years ago..then i had to convert them from ntsc to pal and then on2 dvd..also the dvd discs dont always work on your dvd player.. u would have to check if its compatible.. i notmally use dvd+r.. but if u got ones that u know will work u can tell me

tim

DVD's are great as far as the stuff thats on them gies, thats all that matters. Best played in a PC though. Not made for your 30" Flat Screen 5.1 Surround Sound TV lol

• 3 weeks later...

hmm not really sellin anymore..but I guess I could do em for you guys.. Will performed wild wild west at the mtv vmas that was all..couple of things abt the dvds..the qualitys not the best.. this stuff was recorded off tv years ago..then i had to convert them from ntsc to pal and then on2 dvd..also the dvd discs dont always work on your dvd player.. u would have to check if its compatible.. i notmally use dvd+r.. but if u got ones that u know will work u can tell me

tim

Are these available again now then? If so, how do I order a copy?