JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Next Gen gaming is coming sonner than you think...

Vipa

i was reading The Specs of the Playstation 3. Looks to do better than the xbox, graphic wise. but both look to be good.

man it's crazy how far this has come. Remember Pong? then stepped up to mario. around to stuff like sonic....and now we're here....Insane. :werd:

They look good, but there's only so far grphics can go now. Them pics don't show such a good jump from say SNES to PSone, or PSone to PS2. Things just look alittle smoother thats all.

SNES FOREVER

They look good, but there's only so far grphics can go now. Them pics don't show such a good jump from say SNES to PSone, or PSone to PS2. Things just look alittle smoother thats all.

SNES FOREVER

:werd: Those pics don't looked that far advanced from what PS2 is, but there is an extreme difference between PSONE and PS2, I think I'll stick with PS2 and get the games cheaper now. :poke:

Im with PS3. Xbox is a little to american for me...

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!

I actually haven't missed a system since 1999 with the sega dreamcast!!! (I only collect USA systems however) So I will get both but I do perfer xbox due to the online that it has which is way better than the playstation 2 online, at least here in the USA

I gotta go with PlayStation 3. I already have a PS2 but I'll upgrade it. Nah I'll just keep both. :angel:

dang i dont even know about the PSP, the PS3 or the Xbox 360 :confused3: i'm so down on video games. i personally think they kinda don't stimulate ur mind a lot and waste time. i do, however, have an XBox but the only games i have are the NBA Live series and the MVP Baseball series. i guess i'll have 2 read the specs on these new gaming systems