JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith

I don't know how many of you are Star Wars fans but I am a HUGE fan of the saga. I've been waiting 22 years for this movie and now it is here. Is anybody else as excited as I am for this movie?

Some analysts think that this movie could break the all-time record. How much do you think Star Wars - Episode III will make? Here's my guess:

Domestic: $457.2 million

Overseas: $551.7 million

Worldwide: $1.089 billion

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited to see it but It will do good because it is the last one, so everyone has to see it, I will see it probally 3 or 4 weeks after it comes out so the movie theater isn't packed with people. I am waiting for a 6 dvd set of all the movies that is what I'm really hyped for.

It seems Star Wars Episode III is getting rave reviews everywhere. Roger Ebert(who I usually disagree with over his ratings) gave it 3.5 stars and Rotten Tomatoes.com gave it a fresh rating of 83%.

It's going to be interesting to see if Episode III can break Titanic's record of $600 million at the box office.

It seems Star Wars Episode III is getting rave reviews everywhere. Roger Ebert(who I usually disagree with over his ratings) gave it 3.5 stars and Rotten Tomatoes.com gave it a fresh rating of 83%.

It's going to be interesting to see if Episode III can break Titanic's record of $600 million at the box office.

Yeah, it's definitely getting great reviews. I would be surprised if it didn't break Titanic's record. It's been the most anticipated movie for the last 2 and a half years. So many questions are going to be answered... I don't know anyone who doesn't like the original trilogy and this Episode will be crucial because it sets everything up for Episodes 4, 5 and 6. And gosh, there's so much action and so many epic battles... I can't wait.

For the midnight showing of Star Wars Episode III, the movie racked up $16.5 million. THAT'S ONLY ONE SHOWING OF THE MOVIE!!! That's better than most films do in a weekend.

:bowdownslow: :urock:

This movie could shatter the all-time record! I'm just happy that it's out. I can't wait to see it on Saturday!!!

I saw it at midnight!!!!

The best movie I have ever seen!!!!

Graphics, acting, story, ALL AMAZING!!!!!!!

go see it!!!!

Better than Lord of the Rings.... Hands down!!!!

The final battle.....EPIC!!!!!

The Acting is SOOO Strong!!!!!!

Very good!!!!!

• Admin

I really enjoyed it and i didnt have high expectations.. some of the dialogue was appaling..and im still not convinced hayden christianson or natilie portman can act.. but everyone else was really good..special efx amazing..music amazing..great action scenes.. good movie :thumb:

$50 MILLION IN ONE DAY!

According to BoxOfficeMojo.com, Star Wars has shattered the opening day box office record with just over $50 MILLION!!! The previous record holder was Shrek 2 with $44.8 million. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith could break the $150-200 million mark... BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND!!!

This movie is going to be a monster!!