JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Getting to know you AGAIN!

3cookies

Well I am a Writer, a comic book artist, and a Network Tech.

I am working on my First novel right now, and continue to write and draw my comic books.

Even though I have thoughts about justice and honor through out my posts, I REALLY do believe in such things, and that people have a natural good in them!

And thats Me, The Justice Knight! :pony:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well..my real name is Kaveh.

Born in the north of sweden, I moved to the south when I was 4 to the city of Malmoe. Y'all in the U.S might recognize the city from a documentary FOX News did on the city about it's problems med gangs and immigration. You guys knowing football may know it from the hometown of Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

However, I study economics, but have a work too. I own my own company (until my 18:th birthday a couple of days ago it was registered under another name) which produces and sets up concerts and hiphopjams in Southern Sweden. I've worked with it in fours years now and it's my future work too.

I've arranged and promoted concerts with:

K-otix - A US underground hiphopband.

Immortal technique - Probably one of the best rappers in the world from NY.

Masta Ace - The most remberable concert, after and before the concert we sat and discussed hiphop, he gave me gossip on alot of rappers in the U.S. Really inspirering.

Saian Supa Crew - Europe's best group. They're from France.

Looptroop - Swedens internationally most known group that has toured with Non Phixion and Xzibit.

I'm right now working in a group promoting a club that will lead to a huge oneday festival in my town with major U.S acts. While they are not confirmed these are in progress of negotiating: Common, Talib Kweli, Joe Budden & Dead Prez.

If we can pull that off I've probably done everything I want to in my life att the age of 19-20 and can die happily =)

I listen to Funk, Soul and Hiphop with my fav artists being JJFP, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Talib, Common, Mos, Biggie, Rakim.

well mah name is Brian im a 14 year old rapper from l-dot Ont. tryna put canada on the map. we got so many artists out here that arent given a chance. i also produce and make graphics BTW if neone wants a sig ill amke u one holla at me..... umm my fav artists are royce 5'9, will smith, joe budden. my music is rap/rnb fav shows are dave chapelle freshprince of bel air and family guy holla

• Members

Hello everybody! I'm new to the board, joined yesterday and it's really cool in here, propz to the admins!

Back 2 topic: I'm the webmaster of www.2pacaveli.de a german 2Pac fansite and I think it's one of the best 2pac pages around the world :1-say-yes: So I'm good in the webmaster thing and I can do graphics, I did the whole design for my website and also did some cool wallpapers and stuff like that.

I'm also a writer, I write a lot of poetry, most of it in german but I got some in english too, maybe I will post something later. Most people like my poetry cause it comes from the heart, the poems often deal with love and the pain of life. Everybody can relate to that so I think it's a good thing but I don't show much of it, I just write to clear my mind, I need that! But if I write something about my girl, I show her everything and she likes it.

Peace,

Snouf

I meant to do this a while ago but I never got around to it.. well i'll do it now!

My name is Samantha, but everyone calls me Sam... some of my friends call me Timmy (it's a long story.. lol). Well anyway, i'm 15 years old and i live in Utah, and I'm probably the only person on the board who is in Utah. Obviously I'm a huge fan of JJFP and many other artists. I love hip-hop and r&b music, and all my friends like rock music, so this board is basically the only place where i can talk to other people about hip-hop and stuff.. so this is great! I've always wanted to write songs/lyrics and stuff like that, but i have no poetic skill whatsoever :lolsign: So i like to sit back and read lyrics that people on the board write, cuz there are a lot of talented people here!! Some stuff i like to do.. i enjoy listening to music, watching tv, and surfing the net, and hanging out with my friends.. i also really like bowling! Ok well that's all about me!! :wiggle:

• Members

Yeah, welcome to the board Snouf... your site looks great but unfortunately I didn't understand a lot of it. I see you found Cookies' portrait of our man Jeff lol

Yeah I checked her homepage and she got a lot of talent. I love this pic of Jeff so I put it in my signature.

Thanks 2 everybody for welcome me at the board and giving props. I know you can't understand anything on my site but the content is one of the best, believe me. I put a lot of work in it. Tupac is one of the greatest songwriter that ever lived, his emotions and the way he put it down is untouchable!

Sam im sure you could find a common ground with your friends music taste. I am boht into Hip-Hop and Rock music, there are several artists that your friends maybe interested in. Beastie Boys, Linkin Park, De La Soul.. a lot have rock based fans.

Sam im sure you could find a common ground with your friends music taste. I am boht into Hip-Hop and Rock music, there are several artists that your friends maybe interested in. Beastie Boys, Linkin Park, De La Soul.. a lot have rock based fans.

Yeah that's true. I respect them all the way tho.. we don't diss each other on our music or anything, i was just mentioning that this is a great board to talk about hip-hop. There is some rock music that I also like but my true love is hip-hop. My friends are into Green Day, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan... and I don't hate those bands, I just don't really listen to their music too much. I've heard songs on the radio tho, and they do make good songs. I'm just not as big of a rock fan as my friends, and they aren't as big of hip-hop fans as I am, but we respect each other all the way! :2thumbs: