JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Getting to know you AGAIN!

3cookies

Well I'm a 17yr old girl from San Antonio Texas, USA. I play a little bit of basketball. But I prefer boxing. I graduated from high school at 16. Now n again I help out my mom at the SAAF which is the San Antonio Aids Foundation. I love to play video games like Grand Theft Auto.

wow, how do u graduate high school at 16? i'm not sure how that works

there's not much 2 know about me. i'm 16 and sophomore in high school. i play basketball but my love for the game is declining. it used to be my dream to play in college but i have no motivation 2 anymore. i am pretty smart. i get constant GPA's of like 3.75 but i haven't figured out what i'm gonna major in. i'm not a party guy at all. i'm pretty quiet and u'd consider me someone who doesn't have a ton of friends. the only kind of music i enjoy is old school hip-hop!

I got bump ahead. I guess it's cool I graduated early. But don't know what to major in when I go to college. I guess something in the lines of computers or video game making. :angel:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m sorry but my english is to bad to right stuff like that.I only could do it in german..

Nah, c'mon Turntable! Your English is great and if you still don't like, there are lotta people here that speak German though! :peace:

Ok i`ll try it...

So my real Name is Marius Zürcher.I come form Zwitserland but sinths the age of 12 i live in the Netherlands....My favorite sports are snowboarding,baskatebal and wakeboarding.

My hobbys are listening to musik watch tv and i like to play videogames sometimes.

I`m good in beeing lazy!

Oh and my favorite artist are:

HIP HOP:

Will Smith

JJFP

Arested Develpment

LL Cool J

Boogie Down Produtions

Eric.B and Rakim

Wutang Clan

Ghostface

EPMD

Dell The Funky Homosapian

Run DMC

NWA

Naughty by Nature

Dr.Dre

Snoop Dogg(In the early days)

2 Pac

Q-Bert

Jazzy Jeff

Gangstar

Premier

Biggie

A Tribe Called Quest

Jay-Z

Masta Ace

All natural &Juice

Beastie Boys

Dizzee Rascal

Public Enemy

Cypress Hill

Ja Rule(Just 2 Albums)

Lil KIm(Just here First Album)

Gangstar

And finaly our very own "Da Brakes" :dancingcool:

R&B:

R.Kelly

Lemar

Janet Jackson(sometimes)

Aaliyah

Javier

New Edition

Mario Winams

Alicia Keys

Usher

SOUL/FUNK/POP:

Michael Jackson

The Jackon 5

The Jacksons

Ray Charles

James Brown

The Blues Brothers

Stevie Wonder

Ben.E King

And a view groups from who i forgot the names :kekeke:

Edited by Turntable

Well I'm a 17yr old girl from San Antonio Texas, USA. I play a little bit of basketball. But I prefer boxing. I graduated from high school at 16. Now n again I help out my mom at the SAAF which is the San Antonio Aids Foundation. I love to play video games like Grand Theft Auto.

there's not much 2 know about me. i'm 16 and sophomore in high school. i play basketball but my love for the game is declining. it used to be my dream to play in college but i have no motivation 2 anymore. i am pretty smart. i get constant GPA's of like 3.75 but i haven't figured out what i'm gonna major in. i'm not a party guy at all. i'm pretty quiet and u'd consider me someone who doesn't have a ton of friends. the only kind of music i enjoy is old school hip-hop!

I got bump ahead. I guess it's cool I graduated early. But don't know what to major in when I go to college. I guess something in the lines of computers or video game making. :angel:

wow that's cool! ususally over here u don't get bumped ahead in High School, u just take all AP classes or other "college accepted" courses

ok, my turn...

well i'm 19 years old, i started uni last september doing a course in primary education because i REALLY wanna work with children, however, i hated it, so i quit after four months of hell. So i am currently just working as many hours as i can at Safeway (wow, lucky me) and i am aiming to study early years next september or get a proper job. I'm not dissing people that work in supermarkets, it's just never been what i wanted to do lol.

At school i liked everything really, was a bit of a bof at first but that didn't last long! I took my maths GCSE 6 months early and managed to also get a GCSEs in Statistics, triple Science and the usual stuff. I wasn't as good at college, but managed to get A-Levels in Media Studies, English Language, French and an AS in Spanish.

I've played the flute since i was 11, i took to it naturally at school and never had any lessons and i cant read music but i play by ear, so you could say any song and i'd give it a go! I also love singing, but i'm too shy to sing in public (which people who know me have a go at me for!) but it's just not me.

And finally, my fave celeb peeps are JJFP (as if you didnt know), and Jim Carrey...i think he's absolutely fantastic!! Although i'm not as big on him as i am on JJFP, i'm still quite obsessed!

well i think that's it. so if you've managed to read this much about me i commend you!

:clap:

wow that's cool! ususally over here u don't get bumped ahead in High School, u just take all AP classes or other "college accepted" courses

Well I guess I was lucky. Let me do that here in Texas. But also it doesn't hurt when you know the principal of the school and are on good terms with each other. :kekeke:

wow theres a lot of intelligent people here, i wish i was, ive gotta work twice as hard to keep up with every1 else.

yeah i'm pretty smart 2, but i don't try 2 be like a nerd. i get like straight A's but i'm not tryin 2 take AP or Honors classes and be all dorky and i definitely don't wanna spend xtra time doin xtra work!

don't worry Michelle, i know plenty of peeps that work at safeway. i'll prolly end up workin there 1 day too LOL

Prop 2 all the good students!! I'm one of those average students. I excel in some things, and suck in others (mainly math and science). As long as i see myself using something in real life (unlike advanced math and science), i do well.

• Members

Prop 2 all the good students!! I'm one of those average students. I excel in some things, and suck in others (mainly math and science). As long as i see myself using something in real life (unlike advanced math and science), i do well.

Me too. Maths and science has always been my weak point. But in college I had to take Pharmacy Sciences because my dad forced me into it. Now I am struggling like mad crazy to study all the advanced chemistry. Hopefully I won't do anything related to pharmacy after graduation.

I play abit of football (Soccer) im not too bad and i play for a 5-aside uni team with my friends. We are second in our league at the mo.

Im also a film maker and that is what im studying at uni at the mo. I've not made muh in the last year that im overly happy with but i aim to do something over the summer that is gonna be my best work to date, i hope to have it up here for you to see when its done.

Other than that im really into my music, even tho i don't play anything i DJ from time to time trying to offer an eclectic mix of genre's for my people out there. I think i offer a variety that most DJ's in my area don't have to offer.

Finally a topic built for me.

Creatively, I'm a genious. I like to make stuff. Write now I'm making a funny little movie on the computer, I'll show you all when I'm finished.

I'm also a brilliant writer, working on achieving climbing higher mountains that expose my talents at new peaks each step I take. I'm also a great judge of character. I'm also very humble.

Like AJ though, I'm no good in math or science. I lift some weights before school (only 2 weeks left until I'm a graduating senior). I also have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life. I have to make a major decision soon. Army or Junior College (funny story, I didn't know I had to apply to regular colleges so soon, I was too late).

That's all I will be saying right now, your welcome.

God Blessa!

Edited by djsilvertiger

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a freshman in high school. I dont talk that much with people i dont know so people think i'm shy or quiet. I'm not really quiet but whatever.

I like to write about anything. Back when they showed Friends i used to write screenplays and stuff like that lol, of course they sucked cause I was pretty young. I cant even read any of my earlier work cause it all seems so corny. i started writing rhymes last year (when i started out they were crap) and ive gotten better.

I also like the Lakers (i know im gonna get flamed here) and basketball in general.