Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem performing at MTV Movie Awards

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"@$$ Like That" is one of the worse trax released in YEARS. As a former Eminem fan, i'll say when i like one of his song (i loved "Mockingbird") but "@$$ like that is total trash. He really had 2 apply himself 2 make something worse than "Just Lose It."

Why can't Eminem be happy with just selling 4 million and take some time off to work on his skills before putting another garbage album together like "Encore"? Why does he have to embarass himself more? :poke:

i gotta admit Ass Like That, while having no substance, message, or delivery has to be one of the funniest songs i've ever heard!! :hilarious: see, you can't expect to much, and i dont expect much from Eminem so i'm not as dissapointed as y'all :cwm:

emptv loves Eminem, they put him in the top 5 mcs of all time a couple years ago I think, that's a joke, and they don't even mention Will in the top 20 and put LL at #17, when Eminem was a Vanilla Ice wannabe at his trailerpark, JJFP and LL were on top of the rap game and they still are! :poke:

Why can't Eminem be happy with just selling 4 million and take some time off to work on his skills before putting another garbage album together like "Encore"? Why does he have to embarass himself more? :poke:

Or better yet, why doesn't he just back out of the rap game altogether?? Leave the rap game to the GOOD PLAYERS like JJFP. :dancingcool: His skills will never get any better.