JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem performing at MTV Movie Awards

• Members

Well, I just downloaded the video for 'Ass Like That', and it's funny as hell! :kekeke: I cannot believe Eminem allows such dirty things to be said about himself in the beginning by Triumph. :kekeke: I'm sure Lerkot will absolutely love it. It did step the line when puppets of Mary and Ashley were making out in the shower. :hilarious: Overall, it's just too funny, especially to see Slim possessed by the Insult Dog. :hilarious: :hilarious:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw the video for "Ass Like That" today, damn that's as corny as "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice, Em's career is over now. :hilarious:

• 2 years later...

"@$$ Like That" is one of the worse trax released in YEARS. As a former Eminem fan, i'll say when i like one of his song (i loved "Mockingbird") but "@$$ like that is total trash. He really had 2 apply himself 2 make something worse than "Just Lose It."

you are stuped nad have no taste eminem's ass like that was ahit and if you think that it sucks do something like that then you can write acomment you stuped ugly pig

I don't know why eminem would be there he has nothing new out or nothing worth it at least!!

you are nothing like eminem he is somthing big and girls dig him but on the other side are ugly and no one is after you eminem is somthing you cant reach to cuz he at least have alife and so succesful not like you stuped and dont say anithing bad about him cuz he is perfect

I don't know why eminem would be there he has nothing new out or nothing worth it at least!!

and who cares about what you thing you are nothing but he is somthing and someone you cant reach at cuz he z higher than your level you stuped

you are stuped cuz you cant r8 any other comment exept for that you are helpless and pothetic and i feel sad for you

I saw the video for "Ass Like That" today, damn that's as corny as "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice, Em's career is over now. :hilarious:

**** you and your taste ok his song was ahit he even performed it in the mtv awards it was and will always be ahit so deal with out you mother ****ing pig sun of abitch

**** you mother ****er ugly sun of abitch,you are a ****ing stuped your mother is abitch 4 giving burth 2 you