Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Which one is betta?

Which official site was better?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which official site was better?

• First Will Smith official site
    • Second Will Smith official site
    • None of them!

Hey y'all! I was just curious and so I wanted to know what u guys think which official site the better one is. I think the new one is pretty cool but not the board! The board is just ridiculous ova there and they could've done the whole site a little bit better but ok, it's pretty aight! So I go wit' da new one! :thumb:

Voted for the first Will Smith site.

The first site was more interactive with videos and you could listen to some music.

I hope that they put some videos on the new site.

Edited by bigwillfan

I voted 4 the 2nd one. The updates come more often and there's everything that the old website had and more. I'm not taking the message board in consideration when making this choice.

i LIKE The 2nd site better. It's better with the updates. Even tho there are sum Lorettas but not as many. N they' are better with banning ppl from the site that make sick comments. :angel:

Which first site do you mean? The one with the Willenium look or the B2R site with the flash anim at the beginning?

The "Willenium" site was the best with all the videos and the making of "So Fresh". It looked really great. The new one is also great.

JJFP Rock The House

Which first site do you mean? The one with the Willenium look or the B2R site with the flash anim at the beginning?

The "Willenium" site was the best with all the videos and the making of "So Fresh". It looked really great. The new one is also great.

JJFP Rock The House

Yes the B2R site... Which Willennium site do u mean? I don't know one or I just don't remember it right now... :werd:

• Members

It look the best now I don't like how the message board looks but i'm picky. you site in general looks better than wills. P.S. Is this the offical JJ&FP site? just wondering