JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

For everybody who didn't know yet!

Will neva had an official german website till now but now he got one, I found it while I was in google. Check it out: www.willsmith.de

I mean the site looks very new and not much is on it but it'll come I think and till now it looks pretty good! So 4 anyone who can speak german, check the site out if u want! :kool:

The old willsmith.de was a fansite and the internet adress was shown in Will's videos here in Germany, so it was kinda official nad the new one is only an artist website of urban

Oh really? I neva knew that because I neva saw the old german one! But this new site looks pretty cool either and maybe they'll make it way better... Let's see! :sonny:

What happened to the old one? I was registered there. it just disappeared a while ago and then the new one came...

JJFP Rock The House

I don't know the old one, I neva knew that one existed, I mean one german site. I neva really knew just now, the new one! That I know and nothing else... Was there any other old one or what? How was it like? How was the style, the looking of the page and all that? Maybe I do know but just can't remember?! :dunno:

damn dis site is gre8! i mean its a lil bit empty but it look gre8!!!

i wish someone will bulit Israely officel site 4 will smith....

Hmm maybe u could do one in ur language??? If u do it great and all then go on! I did one, too and already posted it here. I think u know it, u saw it... If not - www.greesy-willsmith.de.vu It's in german! :switch:

Hmm maybe u could do one in ur language??? If u do it great and all then go on! I did one, too and already posted it here. I think u know it, u saw it... If not - www.greesy-willsmith.de.vu It's in german! :switch:

yeah... i like that site, and i got great german skills... hmm... "Ja uder nein, Jergen jetz!"

yeah... i like that site, and i got great german skills... hmm... "Ja uder nein, Jergen jetz!"

U mean ''Ja oder nein'' not ''uder'' :sonny:

Can u speak well either? I mean quite fast and all?

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

Nein. Im not really good at german. The sentance I wrote was a quote from Die Hard 3.

Nein. Im not really good at german. The sentance I wrote was a quote from Die Hard 3.

Oh, ok! :kekeke:

So u watched the movie in german or what? :confused3:

Oh, ok! :kekeke:

So u watched the movie in german or what? :confused3:

Nope, they are going to shot Samuel L Jacksons character when he's at the Yankee Stadium, and the guy with the sniper rifle talks german with his friend who cant decide whether you shot Samuel or not.