JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Second Single

What would you release as the second single?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What would you release as the second single?

• Party Starter
    • Tell Me Why
    • I Wish I Made That/Swagga
    • Lost & Found

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny..if they havent decided yet how come there is already a june release date for the tell me why single overseas? see they know this infomation first they need to get in advance..it was in europe that the first album tracklisting for lost and found was released and that was spot on.. :kool:

hold on, where does it say the release date?

thats funny..if they havent decided yet how come there is already a june release date for the tell me why single overseas? see they know this infomation first they need to get in advance..it was in europe that the first album tracklisting for lost and found was released and that was spot on..  :kool:

Nowhere really! Just rumors and all that it'll come out June or somethin' but I don't think that it's true! The exactly release date is nowhere right now, we still gotta wait a lil 2 know it exactly... :toetap:

thats funny..if they havent decided yet how come there is already a june release date for the tell me why single overseas? see they know this infomation first they need to get in advance..it was in europe that the first album tracklisting for lost and found was released and that was spot on..  :kool:

Nowhere really! Just rumors and all that it'll come out June or somethin' but I don't think that it's true! The exactly release date is nowhere right now, we still gotta wait a lil 2 know it exactly... :toetap:

When do you think then?

When do you think then?

Hmm I think because of the vote ova there on the official site, he still has to shoot the video so I'd say in the first weeks/on the beginning of July or so... :dunno:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

so..first we got setting up a director, a crew and a location and getting the scripts and ****. Then we got the filming thing, then the editing, the distribution, promoting to stations and giving them time to put it in their playlists... am i the only one thinking there won't be a video until july/august?

so..first we got setting up a director, a crew and a location and getting the scripts and ****. Then we got the filming thing, then the editing, the distribution, promoting to stations and giving them time to put it in their playlists... am i the only one thinking there won't be a video until july/august?

unless they've already started - is that possible?

i think they already have, ive got a feeling the vote is just up on willsmith.com to please us. Its also a nice way of seeing which songs the fans like best to maybe help a decision for the 3rd single.They wouldnt leave such an important decision to the fans, especially ppl over there.