JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Second Single

What would you release as the second single?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What would you release as the second single?

• Party Starter
    • Tell Me Why
    • I Wish I Made That/Swagga
    • Lost & Found

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might be "Lost + Found". Cuz a couple times on Channel One (a USA wide school news program) play the L+F beat. So it'd be cool if L+F was it, cuz kids would hear it on school tv, and then recognize it when they get home.

Yeah I hear that beat!! Then I'll tell my friends that they played a Will Smith song, and my friends aren't fans of him so they're just like "That's nice..." But if they heard the entire song on the radio, they would realize what a great song it is.

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

why is everyone voting for Tell me why as the 2nd single?  Not a smart move at all guys...

cuz it's already been said that its the 2nd single and it's been beaten in2 my mind so much that i dont even care about the other choices now

then why is the official site askin for a vote, huh?? They probably want the fans' opinions. No one confirmed it was gonna be the 2nd single for sure without any changes.

why is everyone voting for Tell me why as the 2nd single?  Not a smart move at all guys...

cuz it's already been said that its the 2nd single and it's been beaten in2 my mind so much that i dont even care about the other choices now

then why is the official site askin for a vote, huh?? They probably want the fans' opinions. No one confirmed it was gonna be the 2nd single for sure without any changes.

yeah i dont know why the official site is havin a poll 4. i thought we already knew what the 2nd single is and it seems kinda late 2 be havin a poll. i dont think Will is really gonna go by what the lorettaville fans say anyways.

well one of the mods has filled us in.

Big_Willie

The song the fans vote for, will this be Will's next release.

13-May-05 09:12

marz

That is correct.

13-May-05 09:33

JazzyJulie

Will it definatly be the next release or will it just help Will make a decision.

ws_tommy

We were told by Will's management that they wanted us to put up a poll to decide which song should be released next. They have a few songs planned for release. I guess they just want to know which one should be next.

So far i think it looks good.

1. tell me why 31%

2. Party starter 17%

3. Lost and found 15%

4. i wish i made that/swagga 12%

When Will was on TRL a few weeks ago he only said he thinks tell me why will be next, i guess he hasnt decided yet.

I think its pretty safe to say Tell Me Why will be the next release. As Julie said he was heavily hinting it on TRL. Either way it WILL be released. I remember before L&F was released, Will was thinking of releasing it first!

i can't believe that on the willsmith.com board there are more votes for "i wish i made that" than "pump ya brakes". PUMP YA BRAKES would do so well getting him back on black radio cause of snoops presense. And it isnt as corny as i wish i made that. I wish i made that/swagga is like 2 songs in one, i dunno if it'd work for a single!

(i still think that tell me why and party starter should be released first)

Guest heroguest

thats funny..if they havent decided yet how come there is already a june release date for the tell me why single overseas? see they know this infomation first they need to get in advance..it was in europe that the first album tracklisting for lost and found was released and that was spot on.. :kool: