JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Billboard Charts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the old one...the new ones come out tomorrow or sumthin

I'd preferred that will could inform his fans a bit about his music decisions.

If he could write every 1 week to the site, and inform us how it's all going etc.

The official site officialy sucks, i'm sorry to say but it has been 2 weeks

and the owner of that site promised a whole lot of changes,

I havent seen a SINGLE ONE.

I wished there would be a section named ''Will's Music Diary'' where he

could write some sentences etc. music related.

that's the old one...the new ones come out tomorrow or sumthin

Issue Date: May 14th

I know, but if you look further back in this forum you'll se my post of this chart for about 4-5 days ago.

Hmmmm... are you sure the one I posted isn't the one for this week.

The singles charts seem updated. Last week, Switch's single sales were at #17 and the week before, they were at #12. The chart, seemingly for this week, has Switch at #17, but says that it was at #17 last week as well, not at #12. It also says Switch has been on the charts for 11 weeks, and I specifically remember that last week, the chart said Switch had been out for 10 weeks... The issue date of the singles chart is May 14th, the same as the album charts...

Switch was in the top 20 last week. This week, it's number 23... Seems that the charts from last week and this week are different, so I assume that it's been updated.

Edited by MaxFly

Oops... wasn't aware that they were posted already.

that's alright Max, cuz i never saw this one and i'm pretty sure nobody posted it or we'd have already been complaining that L&F is #23 which is no one has done yet until now and it's also what i'm about to do now...

damn, u know i called it last week that L&F and Switch had gone down and that it would've been the perfect time 2 release Tell Me Why. i dunno if Will's gonna get it or not. i mean, let's face it, there's a pretty slim chance that L&F is gonna get back in the top 20 next week, even if Tell Me Why is released this week, which it probably won't be cuz it's already Tuesday, so there goes another week that it will probably go down. i don't get why Will can't release it and keep the sales up. i like Ty's idea of Will having a diary where he could just write one or two sentences a week, that's all, and just let us know what's up with things.

• Admin

you cant release a new single when switch sontinues to rise..check this radi airplay chart

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/....asp?format=H1M

its moved from 14 to 10 this week..with an additional 533 spins.. now 5 songs above it are going down..so switch could be the 5th most played song in a couple of weeks.. all the increased airplay will get as many sales of lost and found as it can.. when switch starts goin down those charts..then it will be time for tell me why..and that will increase the lost and found sales a lot.. switch is still #6 on itunes music store..so theres plenty more to be gained out of switchs second wind

and maxfly the billboard charts work so that the issue date is a week ahead weird that :kekeke:

Oops... wasn't aware that they were posted already.

that's alright Max, cuz i never saw this one and i'm pretty sure nobody posted it or we'd have already been complaining that L&F is #23 which is no one has done yet until now and it's also what i'm about to do now...

damn, u know i called it last week that L&F and Switch had gone down and that it would've been the perfect time 2 release Tell Me Why. i dunno if Will's gonna get it or not. i mean, let's face it, there's a pretty slim chance that L&F is gonna get back in the top 20 next week, even if Tell Me Why is released this week, which it probably won't be cuz it's already Tuesday, so there goes another week that it will probably go down. i don't get why Will can't release it and keep the sales up. i like Ty's idea of Will having a diary where he could just write one or two sentences a week, that's all, and just let us know what's up with things.

I hear rumblings of a Switch remix video... I'm surprised that hasn't dropped yet seeing as Tell Me Why should be out in a few weeks... I don't think anyone knows what's going on.