JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

An Article For You To Read

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILL OWNED A GUN?

Sure he did, he's human ain't he? remember he said "Twinkle Twinkle I'm Not A Star"!

thanx Julie, i had fun readin it. i think our questions were a lot better than some of the ones they asked on there tho!

ahem.....Julie??!! :kekeke:

ahh! :scared2: i'm sorry Michelle! u and Julie are almost like the same person 2 me. u both type similar and say similar things and live in the same part of the world so i guess that's how i got u mixed up. sorry! :juskiddin:

thanx Julie, i had fun readin it. i think our questions were a lot better than some of the ones they asked on there tho!

ahh! :scared2: i'm sorry Michelle! u and Julie are almost like the same person 2 me. u both type similar and say similar things and live in the same part of the world so i guess that's how i got u mixed up. sorry! :juskiddin:

leave me alone :tear: a girl makes 1 mistake after a hard days work and she gets ridiculed for the rest of her life.

• Members

leave me alone :tear: a girl makes 1 mistake after a hard days work and she gets ridiculed for the rest of her life.

Actually what he said is kinda true. I mixed up you two posts in some thread where one of you said you didn't like Snoop's verse and I thought the other girl posted that. See, you two girls are very similar in typing.