JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Boom! Shake the room

I think Boom is awesome!  Whe it gets played in my uni club everyone loves it!  i can't believe Will thinks its the worst he's done!

Yeh sometimes you just gotta look over at that crowd loving it, and smiling that you know your the biggest JJFP fan in the room. :kekeke:

and even better when every1 thinks they know all the words but they havnt perfected the stutter part like a real fan has lol.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Boom is awesome!  Whe it gets played in my uni club everyone loves it!  i can't believe Will thinks its the worst he's done!

Yeh sometimes you just gotta look over at that crowd loving it, and smiling that you know your the biggest JJFP fan in the room. :kekeke:

and even better when every1 thinks they know all the words but they havnt perfected the stutter part like a real fan has lol.

Yeh i usually get it right, although maybe when im drunk it just sounds like i get it right to myself :kekeke:

Yeh i usually get it right, although maybe when im drunk it just sounds like i get it right to myself :kekeke:

Everyone thinks its amazing when I do that bit when it comes on in a club!

Everyone thinks its amazing when I do that bit when it comes on in a club!

every1 thinks im sad when i do it, white girl from britain rapping just isnt good lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

i recjkon its sooo good

the beauty i think off jjfp is they do music 4 every1 so some song ssome ppl love others hate

and omg the studdering tho in boom shake shake the room is so clever and jazz is excellent

• 2 weeks later...