JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Boom! Shake the room

yo you ready for me yet

Pump it up cris

yo are ya ready for me yet

pump it up cris

here i go here i go here a here i go yeah!

CLASS SONG!!!!!!!!

Actually, it's "pump it up prince" not "pump it up cris" just so ya know :kekeke:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the street remix of boom has sum LL in it turntable... i think boom shake the room is a great club party pop-rap joint! the best one hes done..i think it would be kool if he did it live :wiggle:

definately, it's a shame they don't coz it would totally explode! everyone knows it!

any future show's in the UK, it would happen there, it went to number one here, we demand it to be performed :wiggle:

'Boom! Shake The Room" is a great song, I don't get how Will could say that's the worst song he's ever done, I think "Men In Black" was his worst song, but even that was a #1 hit, so needless to say he doesn't make wack stuff.

I don't tend to listen to Boom as a track on my CD player much but i request it all the time at the student clubs i go to as i know they'll play it and the club would be bumping.

I don't tend to listen to Boom as a track on my CD player much but i request it all the time at the student clubs i go to as i know they'll play it and the club would be bumping.

Yup its defintively not somethin you play on your computer..

'Boom! Shake The Room" is a great song, I don't get how Will could say that's the worst song he's ever done, I think "Men In Black" was his worst song, but even that was a #1 hit, so needless to say he doesn't make wack stuff.

No I don`t hink "Men In Black" was the wrst....."Wild Wild West" was terible...

Boom! was one of the songs that totally got me hooked 2 JJFP, but now i don't even like the track that much. the energy is definitely there, but somethins missin. needless 2 say i don't listen 2 it when i'm on the comp or somethin, but its a good song 2 hear live or 2 blast in ur car

• Members

I LOVE Boom! Shake The Room, it was only the second song i had heard fom JJFP at the time and reminds me so much of my childhood!

DAMN. Same story here. It was the second track I saw on MTV after Summertime and I totally fell in love with the video and the track! Always brings me back to my good ol' childhood days! :thumb:

I think Boom is awesome! Whe it gets played in my uni club everyone loves it! i can't believe Will thinks its the worst he's done!

Yeh sometimes you just gotta look over at that crowd loving it, and smiling that you know your the biggest JJFP fan in the room. :kekeke: