JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Not using the metric system is for iditots

Icarus

• Members

What do you think?

shouldn't all americans and all the other insignicifant people be punched straight in the face for not using the metric system? I mean its so simple; 1 meter is 10 dm is 100 cm is 1000 mm and 0.01 KM.

same goes for liters, kilos and such.

Lessen the weight on your shoulders! use the metric system!

Although I am usually considered a moderately intelligent person, and the metric system is, by all standards, a fairly simple system... I will never be able to integrate kilometers and all those silly measurements into my daily life. Inches, feet, and miles foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :ridepony:

• Members

we Elected Jan peter Balkenende

and he looks like Harry potter

000f6ddb.jpg

Anyway, people are idiots.

but we are still cooler because we use the metric system!

the metric system is for cool people, I bet Mike lowrey uses it. And agent Jay.. and james bond, and dr. evil and jesus and batman and shaka zulu and those guys from the blues brothers and dr phil, and all sorts of extreamly cool persons!

Jonny 5

Posted on May 9 2005, 02:17 PM

yeah, metric is better but I would say that because I was brought up wit it! by the way 1 metre is not 0.01KM!!! so simple...

omg such typo :P

Well it is simple anyway! :speechless:

0.001 yaaay!

Edited by Icarus

but in britain they elected tony blair, so that canceles itself out.

Hey lay off Tony :chuks:

but in britain they elected tony blair, so that canceles itself out. 

Hey lay off Tony 

:mikelowry:

guns alyays beat nunchucks(I dobut I spelled that right)

but anyway, the USA actually tried to change to the metric system but it really hasn't caught on, we do measure things in liters though.

and another thing:

the metric system is for cool people, I bet Mike lowrey uses it. And agent Jay.. and james bond, and dr. evil and jesus and batman and shaka zulu and those guys from the blues brothers and dr phil, and all sorts of extreamly cool persons!

mike lowery-miami-USA

agent J-NYC-USA

james bond dosen't count

dr. evil (if you ask me all the austin powers movies SUCK)

Batman-goathm city(nickname for NYC-USA)

the only problem that i have is there are too many different types of units, even tho the conversions are easier. like 4 the US it's pretty much feet -> inches and that's it. but the metric is like milimeter -> centimeter -> decimeter -> meter -> kilometer or whatever i dunno the order but there's 2 many units 2 remember.

the only problem that i have is there are too many different types of units, even tho the conversions are easier. like 4 the US it's pretty much feet -> inches and that's it. but the metric is like milimeter -> centimeter -> decimeter -> meter -> kilometer or whatever i dunno the order but there's 2 many units 2 remember.

Well that isnt really a problem if you are born with the system in your country, I mean its not harder than remembering phone numbers..