JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lerkots fansite...

Well I put up this fansite of mine for the Swedish and other Scandinavian readers... The idea is not to contain the same content as this site because that wouldnt help anyone, instead I will put up some totally unnecessarily stuff on the site like track reviews, statistics (like the Jeff stats) and stuff like that...

Of course I put the link to this site (jazzyjefffreshprince.com) on the site, actually I did put it in the menu because if JJFP was a body, Will would have been the body, Jeff the hands, their music the brain and this site the heart. We all know this site is like the center of musical knowledge and that deserves to be hailed by all possible ways...

Here you go

Edited by Lerkot

if JJFP was a body, Will would have been the body, Jeff the hands, their music the brain and this site the heart.

that's a helluva good way to think of this site, nice analogy Lerk! :bowdown:

definitely a good idea to make a fansite for people of other languages that may not now english too well - good work :thumb:

i like ur site!

can i ask u though, what hosting plan did u use on brinkster.com? i'm tryin 2 do a site and i thought ur site had pretty fast servers and not stupid ads, but i can't find a free hosting plan. did u pay 4 that name or is there a free plan? thanx

can i ask u though, what hosting plan did u use on brinkster.com? i'm tryin 2 do a site and i thought ur site had pretty fast servers and not stupid ads, but i can't find a free hosting plan. did u pay 4 that name or is there a free plan? thanx

I registered way back in the days when it was free.

I registered way back in the days when it was free.

ok thanx. great site btw!