JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Relevant Question V.

You meet a wizard in downtown Chicago. The wizard tells you he can make you more attractive if you pay him money. When you ask how this process works, the wizard points to a random person on the street. You look at this random stranger. The wizard says "I will now make them a dollar more attractive." He waves his magic wand. Ostensibly, this person does not change at all; as far as you can tell, nothing is different. But-- somehow-- this person is suddenly a little more appealing. The tangible difference is invisible to the naked eye, but you can't deny that this person is vaguely sexier. This wizard has a weird rule, though-- you can only pay him once. You can't keep giving him money until you're satisfied. You can only pay him in one lump sum up front. How much cash do you give the wizard?

• Members

Well, I wanna look like a million dollars. And if a dollar better is just slightly good looking without much of a difference, then mill it is. :werd:

I'd laugh in the wizard's face. Then i'd ask him what makes him think i could be more attrative. Then i'd ask that if he can do such things....why isn't he more likable!?

scyhigh can i ask u, do u make these questions up randomly in your head, or do u get them from somewhere?

They're actually all from a book I have called "Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs: A Low Culture Manifesto" by Chuck Klosterman. I wrote about it in the "what are you reading?" thread. Highly recommended. :thumb: lol there are 20 questions like this in total in the book, so I will run out (eventually)

• 3 months later...