JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's gonna have another son?

some1 mentioned this again on willsmith.com so i had a look on google. The really funny thing is Jada isnt pregnant BUT she voices a hippo in the new movie Madagascar that is pregnant. I think the Lorettas are getting films and reality mixed up and Hippos and real real ppl mixed up too lol.

Next we will find out that Will is in a secret organisation that saves the earth from aliens!

:kekeke: It's only a matter of time...

she's not pregnant, but i've been hearing that a lot lately too, she'll be on 106 & Park today, you can see for yourselves...i wonder what the Loretta's will come up with next

Edited by willjadafan

i saw once "arguing" in front of the cemera

Will said he wants 4-5 kids

Jada siad that 3 is enoth and thats final....

I remember that. Yeah Jada was talking and Will kept jumping saying he wants more kids and Jada said no. Will said "Nah, baby I'm just playin. I take whatever you can give me." Will kissed Jada on the forehead. Besides Will and Jada's house is filled with kids. Not only their kids but he got his nephew, Jada's nephew, and I Jada's goddaughter living there. That's a lot of kids. :angel: But she did make some mention she would have one more child if Willow turn out to be a boy that she'll try 1 more time but thats it. Besides we'll c today. But hey if they r I'm happy 4 them and if not I'm still happy 4 them. :angel: :thumb:

Edited by Angel Amor

That reminds me of something funny on TV today! Will and Jada were on Access Hollywood and they were talking about Jada being the voice of the hippo in Madagascar, and how it's weird to think that such a skinny girl could play a fat hippo, then Will said "Jada has the body, but she's a hippo at heart!" :hilarious: It was funny!

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

• 2 weeks later...