JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's gonna have another son?

It's very doubtful (probably almost impossible) that 'jiggy' would know about it before everybody from this site... I'm sure if he had a proper source he would have posted properly about it now, I wouldn't be suprised if Will and Jada did have another kid sometime tho...

I don't Will is having another child. Cause Jada said that Willow was the last one. O maybe they're thinking of Will's nephew Kyle or Jada's nephew, he's suppose to be staying with them for sometime.

I didn't think it was true, but I just wanted to check with you guys. Also, if Will and Jada were going to have a baby, and they knew it was a son, that would mean that Jada would've been pregnant for a while. So if they were going to have another baby, we probably would've known about it a while ago. The kid over at the other board was probably just making up some bullcrap to sound cool. :nono:

i was just about to start with the "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww's" but no. Yeah i remmember Jada said thats it, and i doubt Will would change her mind. I think u can tell the sex of the baby at about 3-4 months pregnant, so its possible that she could be pregnant and we just cant see yet. But i agree its probably rubbish. Not exactly a reliable source.

Why would we believe anything from there when one of those Lorettas were saying they were having Will's baby? It's probably just another false rumor.

some1 mentioned this again on willsmith.com so i had a look on google. The really funny thing is Jada isnt pregnant BUT she voices a hippo in the new movie Madagascar that is pregnant. I think the Lorettas are getting films and reality mixed up and Hippos and real real ppl mixed up too lol.

Next we will find out that Will is in a secret organisation that saves the earth from aliens!

some1 mentioned this again on willsmith.com so i had a look on google. The really funny thing is Jada isnt pregnant BUT she voices a hippo in the new movie Madagascar that is pregnant. I think the Lorettas are getting films and reality mixed up and Hippos and real real ppl mixed up too lol.

Next we will find out that Will is in a secret organisation that saves the earth from aliens!

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

The Lorettas will soon believe that a pregnant hippo who is in a band married a secret agent who fights aliens, writes great music, and acts in great movies. Talk about a multi-talented couple!! :roll: :roll: :roll: