• Freakin It
    • Black Suits Comin
    • 1000 Kisses
    • Switch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only video I've seen is Wild Wild West and I liked that one. So I guess I'm not voting. I can't find the Will Smith music video collection or the JJFP video collection anywhere!! I haven't even seen the Switch video yet!! But there was a post that said it was on the Top 20 videos on VH1 so I'm gonna see that tomorrow and I am not going to miss it!!! This is the moment that I finally see the video!! I see the light!!! :kekeke: :kekeke:

the video I like the least is wild wild west bcos I didn't like so much the part when he is dancing in white, he looks like my math teacher dressed with black underwear and white pants. I mean, physically they are identical and they have the same moves in that part of the video. but the rest of the video is hot and Will too.

common, hes dressed up in an egyptian suit doing the egypt dance

hahahahaha

no see the greatness of jiggy is the stupid costumes. He wears the dumbest stuff but somehow makes it look cool, i mean who else could wear matching flower shirt and suit. Only Will can get away with that.

For all those people who think "...Jiggy..." is the worst video must 4get the way music and videos were back in 1997. I think the "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" video is fly. U can't defend the song saying it waz a party joint and then diss it cus the video is just as light hearted as the song. :nhawong:

i think the song was awesome, but theres nothing to do w/ egyptians in it, and i dont dress like an egptian king at a party :wiggle:

:roll: ya the song is good, but the video is.. :speechless: