JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

a hater of the highest order!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read part of it n that was it :blabla: . I know where Tate can take that review shove it up his.. :cussing:

this guy says that if you cant dance was borderline sexual harassment?? Maybe he should get the lyrics to some of the Eminem (Superman) and 50 Cent (Candy Shop)songs that he's listening to!!

:cussing: :scope:

this guy says that if you cant dance was borderline sexual harassment?? Maybe he should get the lyrics to some of the Eminem (Superman) and 50 Cent (Candy Shop)songs that he's listening to!!

:cussing: :scope:

According to scyhigh99, the reviewer doesn't like that kind of music either.

I can't get upset about these types of things like some people here do-- lmao EStyleGreesy-- BUT that is a pretty ridiculous article. :toetap:

I know man, sry 4 that!!! I usually don't post things like that but it seems like every second guy in da world hates Will and it really gets on my nerves now... They should get up and understand that Will does great and right music and not that gangsta crap and all! Will is so talented and they should appreciate that! I mean damn, he makes movies and music and both are awesome, so whatchu want from him???! U know what I mean man? Sry again 4 the post... :peace:

I can't get upset about these types of things like some people here do-- lmao EStyleGreesy-- BUT that is a pretty ridiculous article.  :toetap:

I know man, sry 4 that!!! I usually don't post things like that but it seems like every second guy in da world hates Will and it really gets on my nerves now... They should get up and understand that Will does great and right music and not that gangsta crap and all! Will is so talented and they should appreciate that! I mean damn, he makes movies and music and both are awesome, so whatchu want from him???! U know what I mean man? Sry again 4 the post... :peace:

No need to apologize, I understand what u were sayin :thumb:

" throughout life people gonna treat you bad, disrespect you and make you mad, but let God deal with the things they do, coz hate in your heart will consume you too".

Not that God is gonna have a queue of Will haters and give them a slap. :slap:

Guest Ikarus

uhm.. even tough the guy says it in a "funny" hyperbolic way, he does have SOME points there :P don't excpect everyone to care about the things you care about .