yo cookie I loost...

willreign

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo AJ ,... I didn't get ur text bru !!!. but sumbody musta coughed me up, with this post or sumpthin. cuz im back! hehe. yep, I was having sum madd computer probs, and finally got it fixed,... fingers crossed.

and chiefy...!!! ill call ya, cuz i wanna now how ur treatin the married life. NOT how its treatin u. mbo. j kiddin...

well, i gotta a WHOLE lotta catchin up to do on the board, and on the Will Smith board...God, im almost scared to go to that joint. haha. jokn

peace,

cookie

shoot yea!.. I would love to go see them.. I missed JJ when he came through the last tyme...and just think, He was gonna hook me up for free. lmbo. How many fans get that opportunity, and something always seem 2 happen like with me? lmbo

I just need to know the date, time and venue and if my schedule permits, im there! :paparazziupinthespot: :2thumbs:

good 2 be back..computer still actin up tho...

peace,

cookie

In the middle of the week? dang. lmbo. now i need the time, venue... and turn off my phone so nobody from work will call me for emergencies. LOL jkin.

I read somewhere, i think the WS.com (?) that will is gonna be on Q100 in Atlanta... if thats the case, i prolly wont see them (if this is where he and JJ is gonna be 2getha)...too crowded, groupies..alla that stuff. dang, TWICE i will have missed the DUO! :stars:

peace,

cookie

yep. I know exactly where its at. Across the street from Centennial Olympic Park, my favourite downtown hangout spot. hah I just found out on another WS site, taht its gonna be at Phipps Arena, and the cost for decent tickets/ seats will be $35 each, and I can't afford that for myself and my kids.

But, I prolly be at the park watching the watershow and enjoying the christmas lights with my kids as usual tho... When its my tyme to see JJ+JP live...i will. but that doesn't look very likely right now. haha

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Admin

have you got paypal? i'll send you the money for a ticket for yourself..if you are sure you can go.. any1 to look after the kids? how much are kids tickets by the way.. This might be your one chance to see Will AND Jeff together.. I wanna make sure you see em.. :word:

have you got paypal? i'll send you the money for a ticket for yourself..if you are sure you can go.. any1 to look after the kids? how much are kids tickets by the way.. This might be your one chance to see Will AND Jeff together.. I wanna make sure you see em.. :word:

wow now thats an offer u cant refuse. Cookie u gotta go, i missed out on a couple of things in the past due to money and travel and stuff and u just end up regretting not going. Theres only so many oppurtunities u get to see Will and jeff!