JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 Ă—
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

y do u never see any will smith shows on mtv

I only seen one Making the Video with Will Smith and that was "Black Suites Comin'(Nod Ya Head)" that's the only one I seen. But don't know for sure. Did they also do a Making the Video WS for "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It"? :angel:

• Members

I only seen one Making the Video with Will Smith and that was "Black Suites Comin'(Nod Ya Head)" that's the only one I seen. But don't know for sure. Did they also do a Making the Video WS for "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It"? :angel:

I 2 have only seen the making of Nod Ya Head

But I'd love 2 see making the video of Switch

On MTV's defense, they gave Will his own half hour special for the release of "Lost and Found."

However, MTV has a first ticket ride on top of 50 Cent's ****, and the rest of Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit for that matter. They adore them, and they're just following the trend their putting out. So you're gonna see a lot more 50 Cent/Eminem/Game specials than your are anything else.

Edited by Big Willie Style

MTV Extended the making the Video by Half Hour for will's "Black Suits Comin"..

when Willennium came out, MTV was in the middle of "spankin' New Music Week", and Will got his own half Hour show promoting it. ended with a performance of parent's in times square.

In 2002, he had a "Back in black" special, for Born to reign/MIB2.

So in summary, MTV does like to do what they can for will, there just isn't much to do right now.

He did a show called WILL TV 4 or 5 years ago where he chose his favourite videos from other artists ( Will chose videos like Snoop´s "What´s my name", "Put your hands..." from Busta Rhymes ... )

I had it taped on video, but I lost it :cussing:

post-2-1115386162.jpg

Edited by Cyrano

He did a show called WILL TV 4 or 5 years ago where he chose his favourite videos from other artists ( Will chose videos like Snoop´s "What´s my name", "Put your hands..." from Busta Rhymes ... )

I had it taped on video, but I lost it :cussing:

yeah I saw that .I remember it was one of the 1st things I saw when I got MTV, I was like this channel is soooo cool!!!

It has to be in some video tape 'coz I taped it.

yeah mtv is the better channel, but yeah they should have a diary of will smith, since he does so much, like make movies and music all around the same time like, they should show how he manages that

better yet he should get a show like nick and jessica, where mtv would have cameras on him like all the time. that would be more interesting than meet the barkers :hilarious:

It would be annoying to have a camera follow you around everywhere you go. That's probably why he doesn't have a show like that. I don't think there was an MTV Cribs show about his house either. He probably just wants his space and doesn't want everything in his private life to be aired on TV. I wish there was an MTV Cribs with his house though!! That would've been so cool!! :dancingcool:

• 3 weeks later...

mtv would have cameras on him like all the time. that would be more interesting than meet the barkers  :hilarious:

Will: Umm guys I'm trying to use the bathroom.

Camraman: Ok guys get a close up

Will: Get that crap outta my face

Camraman: Do you read magazines while your on the toilet?

Will: Charlie Mack!!!!

:hilarious: :hilarious:

Edited by Jetdash