JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best love song

What JJFP/WS love song is the best one?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What JJFP/WS love song is the best one?

• Just The Two of Us
    • Candy
    • Chasing Forever
    • I Loved You
    • The Things That You Do
    • Cant Wait To Be With You
    • Afro Angel
    • 1000 Kisses
    • Give Me Tonight
    • Maybe
    • Could U Love Me

I'd only consider 5 of them actual love songs. "Chasin' Forever" is the realest love track he's done. I waz hopin' 4 a love joint on the new album....i guess i'll have 2 wait til the next one.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont really consider afro angel a love song, i mean the kid gets shot and the peopole get married but besides the marrage part its really not that much of a love song because the whole song doesnt focase on love, and its not even his love for jada, its some persons love for some other person.

Love has many different definitions though, love is not just about your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife. "There's No Place Like Home" could be considered a love song too, love of family and friends.

Edited by bigted

Candy :thumb: Because: A. I'm a sucker for the clever rhymes with all the delicious candy names. ... B. Like Wes said, it's got a real smooth rhythm to it. ... C. I specifically remember it being played at a Valentine's Day party I went to back in 5th grade (when Big Willie Style was THE cd to have). Any track that takes me back to such a randomly specific time and place gets bonus points in any contest, off the charts.

Will shouldn't just sample Stevie Wonder, he should work with him, if they did a song together, that'd be the greatest love song ever, Stevie Wonder's releasing a new album next month, Will should get on a remix with him. :thumb:

Stevie Wonder is a great musician and I like him very much, but here's a little remind:

Will and Stevie actually worked together on Wild Wild West, they even where together in the Video, but nevertheless they got a golden raspberry for it... :kekeke:

But you know: Will must have an 'S' on his chest, he recovered from the Wild Wild West! :peace:

Will shouldn't just sample Stevie Wonder, he should work with him, if they did a song together, that'd be the greatest love song ever, Stevie Wonder's releasing a new album next month, Will should get on a remix with him. :thumb:

:werd: x 1000!!!

Stevie Wonder is the MAN!!