JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The perfect date

Will2k5

Did you all know, that Will was starring in a 60 min long movie named "The Perfect Date" before he even was making FPOBA?! The movie is from 1990 and was only aired on TV. A comment by a user at imdb.com says: Will has a small part as a T-shirt vendor and it was his movie debut. I always thought Where the days takes you was his debut, guess not. Here's the link to imdb.com: The Perfect Date

The Imagemaker was done in 1986 and i'm pretty sure it's the same Will Smith cuz it's listed under our Will Smith on All Movie Guide and also AJ has this movie and he said Will was in a wheel chair or somethin, i dunno. all i know is he played a character named Pollster. i think AJ can tell us 4 sure if Will's in it, but i'm pretty sure he was!

Edited by reborn2reign

The Imagemaker was done in 1986 and i'm pretty sure it's the same Will Smith cuz it's listed under our Will Smith on All Movie Guide and also AJ has this movie and he said Will was in a wheel chair or somethin, i dunno. all i know is he played a character named Pollster. i think AJ can tell us 4 sure if Will's in it, but i'm pretty sure he was!

I know that movie where Will is in a wheel chair its called "Where The Day Takes You".

Yes- Will plays a guy in a wheelchair in Where The Day Takes You (1992, Lary Flynn Boyle also stars), his charachter is called Manny. IT AIN'T FP WILL SMITH in Imagemaker. Come on, before The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Will has never worked as an actor! Ok, probably in Perfect Date but I think that it was shot when the sitcom was in production. And, in Perfect Date he isn't really an actor, you can only see him in a few seconds so I'm not so interested to see it. For me, Will's first actor experience is FPOBA and his first movie Where The Day Takes You.

B0000DBJ2A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yes- Will plays a guy in a wheelchair in Where The Day Takes You (1992, Lary Flynn Boyle also stars), his charachter is called Manny. IT AIN'T FP WILL SMITH in Imagemaker. Come on, before The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Will has never worked as an actor! Ok, probably in Perfect Date but I think that it was shot when the sitcom was in production. And, in Perfect Date he isn't really an actor, you can only see him in a few seconds so I'm not so interested to see it. For me, Will's first actor experience is FPOBA and his first movie Where The Day Takes You.

Yeah, I also thought that where the day takes you is his first movie. Except the perfect date. But as i wrote that is only a Tv movie and where the day takes you was in the cinemas.

I have also heard of the imagemaker, but i have no clue if will smith stars in it. Let's wait for AJs opionin, if all of you guys say that he knows for sure. Maybe someone should ask him

B0000DBJ2A.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

yeah i think i might have the wheelchair part mixed up with Where The Day Takes You. but please, don't say it's another Will Smith when it's clearly listed on that link and you have no proof at all!! i've know of this movie since 2001 and AJ does have it and has said Will's in it. so unless u have proof, please dont be sayin it's not FP!

Hi, I didn't want to sound rude. But i googled a lot about this movie and 2 years ago i had read on a page that it's another Will Smith. So I thought that this would be right, because it's weird that FP was in a movie before His music debut.

SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME... :angel:

Edited by fabman

Hi, I didn't want to sound rude. But i googled a lot about this movie and 2 years ago i had read on a page that it's another Will Smith. So I thought that this would be right, because it's weird that FP was in a movie before His music debut.

well his music debut was 1986 too so it is possible. I've seen AJ write a few times about this film so i've always thought he was in it...

SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME... :angel:

well i'm sorry too if i sounded rude, but u never said u had found a web page that said it was a different Will Smith, so i thought u had no proof 4 ur answer.

AJ!!!!!!! WE NEED U OVER HERE 2 CLEAN THIS UP!!!! PLEASE....

why does it seem like whenever we need AJ, he never shows up?? does he like tormenting us? :nono: