JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chosen One

I think showing your collection and then becoming a potnas is a stupid way of becoming one! I think Tim should just decide wheter or not you are a potnas! He has to look at posts, how long people have been down with the board (old one, this one) and what he or she is doing for the JJFP Community! People like Max are posting a lot video's and he became a potnas! It's only right that he is one! So in my opinion, Tim has all the power! :wink:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its like some1 said before. If u havnt bothered to go out and buy thier old stuff then you havnt got a desperate need to own the rare tracks to. My aim is to get all of the jjfp songs possible, so i bought all thier albums then set out on collecting the B sides.

Buying old jjfp records isnt helping lost and found, but niether is downloading rare stuff from here, its just about helping fellow fans completing thier collections.

As the HipHop world would say. Julies dropping knowledge :1-say-yes:

Owning all the JJFP albums proves your a big fan and that you deserve the rare stuff. So let Tim do his picking that way if he wants.

I listen to it once. I dont download it. I think thats fair enough and if i like them songs in which i do i will buy them. But it is hard to find them where i live where there isnt even a record store in my town. And all the sites I go on dont have them in stock or never heard of JJFP albums...so it must be a damn hard job tryin to collect the B side when i cant find a JJFP album except from Greteast Hits!

well its like some1 said before. If u havnt bothered to go out and buy thier old stuff then you havnt got a desperate need to own the rare tracks to. My aim is to get all of the jjfp songs possible, so i bought all thier albums then set out on collecting the B sides.

Buying old jjfp records isnt helping lost and found, but niether is downloading rare stuff from here, its just about helping fellow fans completing thier collections.

well said!

i totally agree, most of the JJFP albums you can probably get quite cheap if you look hard enough, so by not having them it means that you can't be that desperate for them, and therefore wont appreciate all the mega rare stuff.

I'm the same as Julie in that i wanna own everything possible ever released by JJ+FP, and most of the time (money permitting) i'll go to extreme lengths to do so, it's not always about helping sales, it's about wanting it for the love of their music.

import them in, just ask the shop and they order them for you. They cost more tho, i spent nearly £30 i think on code red. Well worth it tho. I ordered hes the dj from the shop too, i bought homebase and and in this corner from amazon and bid for rock the house on ebay.

Some of them are really easy to get hold of, the only 1 i had difficulty with was rock the house.

I listen to it once. I dont download it. I think thats fair enough and if i like them songs in which i do i will buy them. But it is hard to find them where i live where there isnt even a record store in my town. And all the sites I go on dont have them in stock or never heard of JJFP albums...so it must be a damn hard job tryin to collect the B side when i cant find a JJFP album except from Greteast Hits!

Code Red for £1.15!!

Edited by FreshPrincess

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i think this whole potnas thing some bull ju know...

ayo this ain't right man jus cuz i haven't proven to a couple heads in herr i been down wit jazzy & prince since i was a lil kid...in my school ain't no one really believe i seriously listen to will & jazzy...then again they don't know what a chirp scratch and a transformer scratch is...all i'm sayin is if i gotta prove myself to be considered a "potna" ion't know what yall want me to do...

i think this whole potnas thing some bull ju know...

ayo this ain't right man jus cuz i haven't proven to a couple heads in herr i been down wit jazzy & prince since i was a lil kid...in my school ain't no one really believe i seriously listen to will & jazzy...then again they don't know what a chirp scratch and a transformer scratch is...all i'm sayin is if i gotta prove myself to be considered a "potna" ion't know what yall want me to do...

The potnas this stops random people coming in and taking the downloads avalible and then putting them on kazaa etc and stuff like that

yeah w/e

Such on intelligent respnse, it's almost like you know your wrong and don't have anything else to say :pony: