JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

nightmare on my street

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U know it's funny I think Ready Rock C said no such music was even made. But JJFP say there was 1 made but of course got shut down do 2 copyrighted matrial. N they're to settle this if JJFP were to star in 1 of their films called House Party. I guess Ready Rock was already pulling away from JJFP. Cause com'on how can u say no such music video was made but the JJFP got sued. Somebody must have a copy lock away somewhere. That would be worth sumthing, rite?

U know it's funny I think  Ready Rock C said no such music was even made. But JJFP say there was 1 made but of course got shut down do 2 copyrighted matrial. N they're to settle this  if JJFP were to star in 1 of their films called House Party. I guess Ready Rock was already pulling away from JJFP. Cause com'on how can u say no such music video was made but the JJFP got sued. Somebody must have a copy lock away somewhere. That would be worth sumthing, rite?

JJFP got sued for the song Nightmare On My Street, not the video! we don't know if a video was made, but we can assume that if one was made, the reason it wasnt released was because they'd already been sued for the song.

• 3 months later...
  • Admin

Yes , the video got made..I was there... I designed the makeup for it..I must say that I neved saw it but the filming was finished all those many years ago

Donyale McRae

hey Donyale..welcome.. this is one of the most asked questions I get.. can you describe the video for us? what kind of makeup did you come up with?

• 1 month later...
Guest Donyale McRae

Yes , the video got made..I was there... I designed the makeup for it..I must say that I neved saw it but the filming was finished all those many years ago

Donyale McRae

hey Donyale..welcome.. this is one of the most asked questions I get.. can you describe the video for us? what kind of makeup did you come up with?

Oh it's so hard to remember it LOL but I recalled it being light and funky in that sort of way that scott Kalvert who directed all of there music videos at this point...it had small stories lines with the action according to the lyrics....The makeup design had funny Monsters that were done in an afrocentric way.The whole piece had a look that was first established in "parents just don't understand"