JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Relevant Question Strikes Again

For whatever reason, two unauthorized movies are made about your life. The first is an independently released documentary, primarily comprised of interviews with people who know you and bootleg footage from your actual life. Critics are describing the documentary as "brutally honest and relentlessly fair." Meanwhile, Columbia Tri-Star has produced a big-budget biopic of your life, casting major Hollywood stars as you and all your acquaintances; though the movie is based on actual events, screenwriters have taken some liberties with the facts. Critics are split on the artistic merits of this fictionalized account, but audiences love it. Which film would you be most interested in seeing?

I will go with the independent film. Cause it's more true to life than what a big buget movie will be. My life can be made into a big buget and independent films. But I perfer the inde. :angel:

• Members

Obviously the big Hollywood one. How amazing would it be if Keanu Reeves played me, and I went to the premier along with him, and he dedicated the movie to me. DAMN, I think I'm gonna cry just by thinking about it. *sniff-sniff*. Excuse me. :tear:

Definately Hollywood! I know what my life is like already and so the independent one wouldn't show me anything new! The big budget one would have a ffresh twist on things and therefore be more intersting to watch!

I'll answer this when i'm on my death bed...but this is what i'll be going by.

If i do great things in this life, change my friends lives, change my community, my country, etc, i'd want it 2 go Hollywood. Cuz i think that kind of movie would inspire the people and i'd want it 2 impact the world.

If my life is nothing but a good time, then i'd go with the indie-release.

Definately Hollywood! I know what my life is like already and so the independent one wouldn't show me anything new! The big budget one would have a ffresh twist on things and therefore be more intersting to watch!

:werd: Same as Da Brakes!