JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

lawsuit

what lawsuit is will talkin about when he said "now I'm gettin' sued cuz my groove caused whiplash" I think it is in just kickin it or one of the code red tracks. I assume it was about the case about nightmare on my street but let me know if I'm wrong

I can't believe their waz confusion on that lyric! :kekeke: It's cool tho'...there's proably a JJ+FP lyric that i didn't get at 1st. Actually, i do remember one. One time i waz listen 2 "I Wanna Rock" sometime in 1996. And i noticed how FP says "Jeff, is there anything less u wanna say 2 the crowd" and realized that he waz saying that since he's a DJ, he dosen't have 2 say anything, he can just scratch it and sample it in a song. Just one of those lyrics u overlook and realize what it means alot later.

i never got that lyric from code red, were he says "another brother just couldnt control his head, the other 1, code red". Some ppl here were talking about it and found it hilarious and i never got it, i guess im just so innocent, then 1 day i finally got it and i also found it hilarious. :kekeke:

i never got that lyric from code red, were he says "another brother just couldnt control his head, the other 1, code red". Some ppl here were talking about it and found it hilarious and i never got it, i guess im just so innocent, then 1 day i finally got it and i also found it hilarious. 

when I first heard that track I was on the train and I got the lyric right away and I started to laugh on the subway and everyone gave me that look like you are crazy and the person sitting next to me moved over

i never got that lyric from code red, were he says "another brother just couldnt control his head, the other 1, code red". Some ppl here were talking about it and found it hilarious and i never got it, i guess im just so innocent, then 1 day i finally got it and i also found it hilarious. 

when I first heard that track I was on the train and I got the lyric right away and I started to laugh on the subway and everyone gave me that look like you are crazy and the person sitting next to me moved over

:confused3: i don't get that lyrics either, somebody help me out :confused3:

f*** i feel f***in dumb right now

Well, I can imagine that the first guy couldnt stop nodding, and the other one was even worse.

When FP is talking about his 'other head', he's talking about the one down south!!

When FP is talking about his 'other head', he's talking about the one down south!!

Oh, Tims?

• Members

Yeah, you're so f***ing innocent, aren't you? :kekeke:

lol i guess Will is just too suttle sometimes, dont feel dumb tho i honestly thought about it for ages trying to work out what was so funny and usually im the first person to find some sexual reference in a sentance lol.

another 1 that took me a while to get that is also digusting, in ms holly roller Will says "its been nights i felt like feces, i needed to fight to release it" lol Will u cant talk about poo in such a serious song, thats gross haha! I think it took a while for me to realise coz its pronounced a little different over here.