JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will hangin out with 50 ?

Lets all play nice now...

i try to, i jut dont like ppl who dont have an open mind about other rapers.

Well open mind... my definition is that if you are open minded, you got the ability to listen and perhaps appreciate to what other people has to say or suggest...

I dont want to hear what 50 Cent anymore. Ive heard some of his tracks and they are all ****, ive read what he has said and its all ****. He is mentally ill, in a bad way.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well open mind... my definition is that if you are open minded, you got the ability to listen and perhaps appreciate to what other people has to say or suggest...

I dont want to hear what 50 Cent anymore. Ive heard some of his tracks and they are all ****, ive read what he has said and its all ****. He is mentally ill, in a bad way.

^^^u said "some" of 50's tracks which means the radio singles. That's not having an open mind. I've heard all the tracks on Get Rich or Die Tryin, the Massacre, and his previous albums. He has some good-decent songs, not all of them being violent or sexual. Listening to everything he got and then making your judgement is being open-minded. Not listening to the few on the radio.

^^^u said "some" of 50's tracks which means the radio singles. That's not having an open mind. I've heard all the tracks on Get Rich or Die Tryin, the Massacre, and his previous albums. He has some good-decent songs, not all of them being violent or sexual. Listening to everything he got and then making your judgement is being open-minded. Not listening to the few on the radio.

I dont have to hear everything he's done to judge him. I've heard the radio stuff thats true, but also some tracks that my friend, a big 50 Cent fan, says the fans generally is the best ones. I hate it.

Ohhhhhhh... waiting for that Lerkot response...

Lol... I'm just instigating at this point. :ali:

Well man this was what I responded:

I dont have to hear everything he's done to judge him. I've heard the radio stuff thats true, but also some tracks that my friend, a big 50 Cent fan, says the fans generally is the best ones. I hate it.

• Members

50 Cent doesn't deserve the fame he has - end of. Most of his music and videos are disgusting (especially P.I.M.P) and his rapping style is just plain lazy! I don't know why he's so popular, at least Eminem can flow well and doesn't come across as mentally retarded in interviews.

Edited by Shellshock

so it's okay for u to judge by the few songs you've heard? Would u say the same for critics who dismiss Will as a "pop" rapper? If a critic says Will is a washed up rapper, I think we would all argue that that guy/woman needs to listen to a lot of Will's other songs not played on the radio before he/she judges Will as a rapper. You would do the same. So why are u excused from judging 50 off a "few" songs??

50 Cent doesn't deserve the fame he has - end of. Most of his music and videos are disgusting (especially P.I.M.P) and his rapping style is just plain lazy! I don't know why he's so popular, at least Eminem can flow well and doesn't come across as mentally retarded in interviews.

i don't think you are giving 50 the credit he deserves. Although u may not like his music, and he may come across as dumb, I give props to him as a businessman. If he's so dumb, he wouldn't have a successful clothing or shoe company. Plus, his venture deal with Glaceau vitamin water is pretty damn smart. Instead of going for the alcohol business, he went for vitamin water which ppl of all ages could drink. That equals more profit. He doesn't smoke or drink at all so his mind is clearer than u think

I'm going to pretend I never read this topic

y?

it's b/c ppl like him refuse to believe Will would be friends with anyone like 50. They want Will to not like him. Well, fans can't always have it their way, and i like the fact Will and 50 are cool with each other. People here are always askin "why do other rappers hate on Will when there's no need to?" Yet, whenever a rapper they dislike is cool with Will, they "don't want him to." LOL... contradictions.

My comment was pure sarcastic, towards 50.

Just a joke dawg, nothing more, but thanks for the contradiction

Businessman perhaps... but honorable businessman... no. More like opportunist. The whole "beef" with Game... Everything that's going on with Jada and Fat Joe... Is this the route we want hip hop to take?

Edited by MaxFly

Lerkot, how much other rap music have you listened to? Who else do you listen to on a regular basis?

Noone, but ive started listen to top hip hop tracks from 1979-1993 and from the end of the nintees. Im happy with that.

so it's okay for u to judge by the few songs you've heard? Would u say the same for critics who dismiss Will as a "pop" rapper? If a critic says Will is a washed up rapper, I think we would all argue that that guy/woman needs to listen to a lot of Will's other songs not played on the radio before he/she judges Will as a rapper. You would do the same. So why are u excused from judging 50 off a "few" songs??

Ten songs is what ive heard, and thats enough for me. Ten songs is pretty much enough to judge Will too, if you hear the singles and the regarded top tracks as I did with 50..

^^^no 10 tracks is not enough to judge Will. If all the tracks were like Miami and Gettin Jiggy With It, then most people would view Will the same way critics do. 10 songs out of a possible 60-100 songs doesn't cut it. If it's not good for the critics u guys blast for hatin on Will, it's not enough for you either. You are 50's critic. It's the same thing, and u sir, are being a hypocrite.

plus, Will has had about 10 singles. Those are the songs ppl judge by most. If u want to keep it that way, then u could say 10 songs to judge Will as a rapper is enough. I say it's not good enough if you want to change what people view Will as a rapper.

Edited by *mimi*