Will hangin out with 50 ?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pretend I never read this topic

y?

it's b/c ppl like him refuse to believe Will would be friends with anyone like 50. They want Will to not like him. Well, fans can't always have it their way, and i like the fact Will and 50 are cool with each other. People here are always askin "why do other rappers hate on Will when there's no need to?" Yet, whenever a rapper they dislike is cool with Will, they "don't want him to." LOL... contradictions.

I'm going to pretend I never read this topic

y?

it's b/c ppl like him refuse to believe Will would be friends with anyone like 50. They want Will to not like him. Well, fans can't always have it their way, and i like the fact Will and 50 are cool with each other. People here are always askin "why do other rappers hate on Will when there's no need to?" Yet, whenever a rapper they dislike is cool with Will, they "don't want him to." LOL... contradictions.

i know what you meen there. totaly agree

Yeah Will is a grown man he can be friends with any1 he wants. They ain't no need to 4 Will to hate 50. I like 50's Get Rich or Die Trying but now I kinda don't like his lyrics and rhymes in his new album. But that's just me.

Yeah Will is a grown man he can be friends with any1 he wants. They ain't no need to 4 Will to hate 50. I like 50's Get Rich or Die Trying but now I kinda don't like his lyrics and rhymes in his new album. But that's just me.

hey at least you're open to different views...

50 Cent is real **** and this stuff about Will hanging out wit 50 Cent is probably something he does like once a year just to have a nice discussion over a coffee about life and rap. Then some writer shows up and Will has to say somethin kind because he just spoke to 50 Cent.

50 Cent is real **** and this stuff about Will hanging out wit 50 Cent is probably something he does like once a year just to have a nice discussion over a coffee about life and rap. Then some writer shows up and Will has to say somethin kind because he just spoke to 50 Cent.

see... exactly the kind of person i was talkin about in my earlier post.

so u can read Will's mind now??

---

U know 50 ain't the first rapper Will has been hangin around with that ya'll don't like. Will hangs out with jay-Z and u guys got a problem with that too.

Edited by *mimi*

---

U know 50 ain't the first rapper Will has been hangin around with that ya'll don't like. Will hangs out with jay-Z and u guys got a problem with that too.

yeah well this guys a real hater. he dont have an open mind about anybody. just the type of ppl i just ignore now.

---

yeah well this guys a real hater. he dont have an open mind about anybody. just the type of ppl i just ignore now.

And what do you know about that?

I just dont have an open mind about a stupid fool like 50 Cent.

---

:thumb: :peace:

---

haha, do you know what an "open mind" is? ... ur a strannge person