JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will hangin out with 50 ?

Well .. i just saw an interview of will with the newsmag of mtv germany ..

he just talked about what hip hop is really about and that he doesnt like most of the modern hip hop ..

well .. and heres a quote which really shocked me at first ..

'I hang out with 50 and he wears a body armor everytime I see him, so: he is real! But most of the people are imitating him! They are not real!'

so .. what the .. will hanging out with 50 .. I hate this guy .. how could he like him and his brainless tracks?

-----

http://www.mtv.de/hiphop/news_long.php?id=18242

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well .. if this aint a translation error or something .. then .. this is 100% real .. i guess we can trust mtv .. well the translator was speakin too loud so that i couldnt figure out the exact sentences .. but ill check it out tomorrow again when it reruns ..

btw. congrats to your 3000th post :thumb:

Edited by Lhunagar

Guest Guest

You know what, I don't have a problem with him hangin' w/ 50 cent!

(Maybe He can teach will can teach him something!!!!!)

:slap:

lol

he just talked about what hip hop is really about and that he doesnt like most of the modern hip hop ..

'I hang out with 50 and he wears a body armor everytime I see him, so: he is real! But most of the people are imitating him! They are not real!'

so .. what the .. will hanging out with 50 .. I hate this guy .. how could he like him and his brainless tracks?

-----

nothing wrong with 50, period. You dont like the way he raps? so what? dont listen 2 him, you dont have to be a hater.

-----

nothing wrong with 50, period. You dont like the way he raps? so what? dont listen 2 him, you dont have to be a hater.

lol .. its not about my personal opinion ...

will cant give props to 50 and say that he is 'real' ... its clear that he isnt .. he has millions of dollars and is a very rich man .. this cant be a gangsta .. somethings wrong with that ..

Well I guess this might explain the comment by Will about 50.

"I'm a hip hop head from the old school, so I appreciate all kinds of hip hop. I just need it to just say something. I feel like N.W.A's first album and Biggie's first album should be used in psychology classes-they're such accurate, powerful depictions of the lifestyle. Such brilliant well thought out, well-defined, well-rounded albums. For my taste, I need records like those. They just have some intellectual base to it. I like fun records. I make fun records. But there just has to be a point to it."

This little piece came from ws site. :angel:

50 may be fake to a lot of ppl, but do remeber that in reality, he MUST travel with a bulletproof vest on for security reasons. 50 ain't P.Diddy. He also isn't someone like Cam'ron who can travel around wearing pink with no vest on. The fact is a lot of street business dictates the lifestyle 50 is livin now. He's got a lot of ppl after him that we all don't know about. i think what Will is sayin is 50 is in danger, unlike a lot of rappers who claim they are. If 50 is sayin he is, Will probably believes him b/c he's seen him in armor all the time. Will probably sees a lot of fake thugs out there who contradict themselves with the way they're allowed to live. Kinda like what Pac had to do after he got shot. There's imitation "thugs" who claim to be in danger, but they walk around with no harm done.

So hold up a second... Will's hanging out with 50. 50's wearing the vest. Will thinks 50 is real... If you thought someone was real, and they wore a bullet proof vest everywhere, would you still hang with them? I mean, if I thouht 50 was real, and thought he had a reason to wear the vest, I don't think that's someone I would spend much time around unless I had a bullet proof vest myself. This sounds suspicious. Especially since 50 stands for everything Will dislikes about hip hop. :poke:

So hold up a second... Will's hanging out with 50. 50's wearing the vest. Will thinks 50 is real... If you thought someone was real, and they wore a bullet proof vest everywhere, would you still hang with them? I mean, if I thouht 50 was real, and thought he had a reason to wear the vest, I don't think that's someone I would spend much time around unless I had a bullet proof vest myself. This sounds suspicious. Especially since 50 stands for everything Will dislikes about hip hop. :poke:

^^^a lot of ppl hung out with 2Pac wearin no vest either... Plus, how do u know "exactly" that Will got a problem with 50? Will was cool with "Get Rich or Die tryin"-50's first album. Maybe he doesn't exactly hang around 50 that often, but he meant he sees him around and talks to him once in a while

maybe he's saying 50's real to what 50 knows, what he's familiar with (the vest, the way he raps, etc), people have different perceptions of what's real...like people say Will's "squeaky clean" or whatever b/c he doesn't really use profanity in his records....well that's not his reality, that's not what he knows, that's not how he chooses to portray himself.....so i think i kinda understand what he's saying like 50 raps about having been shot and all that, that's his reality, and i get it when he says, a lot of people aren't "real" like that cuz lots of rappers are spouting off BS when they rap anyway...whether you believe 50's in that category or not, personally i don't dislike him b/c of his raps, i just get tired of rappers who aren't really "saying" anything in their lyrics, so like someone said i just don't listen to it

Edited by willjadafan