JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Choose Will's next movie...

Radewart

If you could choose Will's next movie, what would you pick? I'd go with "I Am Legend" since I'm a big fan of the book. But, there's also "Pursuit of Happiness", "Tonight He Comes, a sequel to one of Will's previous movies, or even if you have a orginal project for Will to star in! Let's hear'em.

Just wait until "tell me why" comes out, then they'll be like "damn ive always been a fan of his". This is just the beginning of Wills return to rap and with the state the hip hop world is in right now, hes got no competition!

Im not even thinkin about the movies right now.

• Members

Just wait until "tell me why" comes out, then they'll be like "damn ive always been a fan of his". This is just the beginning of Wills return to rap and with the state the hip hop world is in right now, hes got no competition!

yeaaah, i always said that tell me why is gonna goin' to the top of the charts...

bad boys III would be real great ^^

Pursuit of Happiness or Tonight He Comes. I do want him to stick around in music for awhile, but if it turns out that he's not doing tours or anything, but just making radio station appearances, no need to take time away from the films. He can film and still find time enough to shoot a few music videos for the singles though. How far are we into his "6-8 month hiatus" from the movie scene.

Hypothetically, if he makes the next movie, I want it to be The pursuit of happiness.

Why ?

1- It can bring him another oscar nomination

2- It can become a good box office hit

3- Critics will have to be positive about it

a lot of good reasons

Hypothetically, if he makes the next movie, I want it to be The pursuit of happiness.

Why ?

1- It can bring him another oscar nomination

2- It can become a good box office hit

3- Critics will have to be positive about it

a lot of good reasons

Co-sign

He dosen't need 2 do any movies for awhile.

Screw the damn movies! ugh sorry to be such a party pooper here but hes a rapper first y'all, i cant believe y'all are worried bout his next movie when it seems forever you been waiting for the album - the album process is just beginning people. I hope he never does movies again. stick with rapping. i could care less about his movies (ive only seen 3 anyway)