JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Can Will Match Twista

I don't know, they r both good. But I would like to c them on a record together. :angel:

We all know that Twista is the fastest rapper. But I honestly feel Will can match Twista's speed of rapping because in certain segments of the songs like "Somethin Like Dis" and "Scream", Will just rips it like mad crazy. He raps so fast that it makes me wonder if he could probably be one of the fastest rappers in the world. :werd:

Anyways, Will should bring out more tracks where he raps superfast like back then.

Simple question, No. There is NO rapper in mainstream right now that can match Twista's speed, I mean, c'mon be real, the dude was in Guiness for GOd's sake.

Listen 2 early Eminem freestyles...some of his early raps were just as fast as Twista's stuff. Parts of Code Red proves FP can hang with the fastest. And check that Busta and Mystical collabo on Busta's "Extinction Level Event." Listen 2 Skee-Lo's 1st and 2nd album. I actually think Twista's voice and some of his flow sounds alot like Skee-Lo. Twista is fast, but there are others who can do what he can do...he just builds his entire style off it.

We all know that Twista is the fastest rapper. But I honestly feel Will can match Twista's speed of rapping because in certain segments of the songs like "Somethin Like Dis" and "Scream", Will just rips it like mad crazy. He raps so fast that it makes me wonder if he could probably be one of the fastest rappers in the world. :werd:

Anyways, Will should bring out more tracks where he raps superfast like back then.

Yes, not a bad idea but I don't think he can match Twista, he definately is a lil bit worse than Twista but yeah Will is very fast and I like it, too! :sonny:

• Members

2 letters. N O. Will Smith cannot match Twista's speed on the m-i-c. Go check out Twista's tongue on Trick Daddy's "Let's Go." whew. Twista is more consistent with it. Will may use speed for a verse or two, but Twista goes the whole song sometimes. I still think Skee-Lo is the best speed rapper I've ever heard. I wish there were more albums like "I Wish" nowadays.

I'm not convinced that Will can rap the same speed as Twista's fastest. I've seen Twista do some things that were too fast for his album songs. I think Will definitely has ability speed-wise, but I think Twista has some fast lips when he tries. His video songs aren't all that fast anyway.

God Blessa!

I'm not convinced that Will can rap the same speed as Twista's fastest. I've seen Twista do some things that were too fast for his album songs. I think Will definitely has ability speed-wise, but I think Twista has some fast lips when he tries. His video songs aren't all that fast anyway.

God Blessa!

But all in all Twista is very cool, I like him! I think he isn't like all the other rappers like Eminem or Ja Rule or so, I think he's real and not fake like these two guys I've mentioned... :kool: