JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Can Will Match Twista

• Members

We all know that Twista is the fastest rapper. But I honestly feel Will can match Twista's speed of rapping because in certain segments of the songs like "Somethin Like Dis" and "Scream", Will just rips it like mad crazy. He raps so fast that it makes me wonder if he could probably be one of the fastest rappers in the world. :werd:

Anyways, Will should bring out more tracks where he raps superfast like back then.

hey man you have to think that will rap so fast for a little couple of verses,on SML,scream,la fiesta but twista do it all the time,i don't know if will got that skillz,i'm not sure will could beat him,twista is tooooooooooooo fast

I'm sure he could if he really wanted to, but he tries to focus more on his lyrics than how fast he is rapping. I don't know why you all are hating on Twista, the last song he put out, the one on the Coach Carter soundtrack was good, and had a positive message!

I've never thought about this! But I reckon Will could match Twista in terms of speed! That verse on 'Something Like This' was easily as fast as anything I've heard Twista spit!

It'd be interesting to hear them both on a track actually! i'd like to hear Will switch up his style on a Twista type track! Kinda like Biggie did with Bone Thugs!

FP can rap just as quick as Twista. Twista only stands out becuz nobody raps that fast anymore. Back in the day it waz quite common. It's just that since the 90's, everybody wanted 2 make their music more laidback. FP, Skee-Lo, Busta Rhymes, Eminem, Mystical...they can all race a rhyme properly.

• Members

Yeah it would be interesting to have Will ans Twista on the same song. Remenber Boom, shake the room when Will was stuttering, that's crazy!!! Nowadays rappers are quite boring they don't play with words. When i listen to Mr nice guy Will's speed increases. That's a good effect and that's something rare in rap music.

Does anyone have any links they can put up to "Something Like This" or any of the other JJ+FP songs he raps really fast? I would really appreciate it!